Chapter 31

What's up, niglets? :) Muah! I love you guys! Okay I have a few announcements to make:

1) When you comment to reach the goal, please comment FEEDBACK, or else if I get a bunch of random comments, I won't update. Sorry...

2) Please check out my new Harry fanfiction! It's called Supernatural :)

3) This fanfiction is ten chapters away from ending! SO for these last few chapters, you can reach the comment goal by telling me your favorite part in the entire fanfiction!

4) Also pertaining to this ending, please please please SHARE this story and my others with your friends (internet or real life), directioner buddies, family, etc. It doesn't matter! :)

5) I love you, B-ers! <3

Song Quote of the Day:

She got out of town

On a railway New York bound

Took all except my name

Another alien on Broadway 

**************

Chapter 31

(Leilani's POV)

I breathed in the familiar scent of the old jumper I wore. It was Zayn's. It smelled just like him. Like peppermint. I have no idea why, but that's how I recognized the scent.

"Zayn," I whispered to myself as I sobbed bitterly. I repeated his name all too many times. When I was all out of tears, I lay in bed just thinking. Maybe I should really go to London, I thought. I made up my mind. I was going to go to London to find Zayn and bring him home safely. I ran downstairs to see everybody was eating.

"Is everything okay?" Uncle Jim asked me.

"I'm going to London," I whispered. Ava looked at me like I was mad.

"Are you nuts? You're going to get yourself killed!" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Does it even matter? At least I'd die knowing I tried," I looked at the ground. Suddenly, my bare feet seemed interesting.

"Yes, it matters! Zayn wouldn't want you to get hurt. He'd want you here! Besides, Zayn can care for himself," Lilly rubbed my shoulders. I pulled away.

"Well, Zayn isn't here right now," I snapped.

"Relax. Take a few deep breaths," Louis held my small hands in his.

"No!" I pulled away.

"Leilani, please. Don't go," Harry was now in front of me.

"I have to!" I screamed at him. Everyone had a shocked look on their faces. "Now leave me alone!"

Everyone was silent as I ran back up the stairs. I pulled out my duffel bag, and piled things in it. I didn't really care what I put in there. I just needed to leave. I grabbed my passport finally, and ran back downstairs.

"See ya," I rolled my eyes at them as I put my fingers to the doorknob.

"Wait!" Violet yelled to me. She ran over.

"What?" I asked her, crossing my arms. I was so mean to her.

"Leilani, please stay. We wouldn't be able to live with ourselves if we knew that we let you go. You never know, this could be a trap. Zayn could be perfectly okay. Remember last time? Don't be so rash about this. Please stay. Please."

***********************

Does Leilani stay? Cliffhanger!

Goal for next chapter:

3 votes

3 comments

Remember what I said earlier ;)

Love,

~B~xxx