Chapter 35

ugh just got a terrible foot cramp xD

***********

Chapter 35

(Leilani's POV)

"Knock knock!" I heard Liam call from outside of the door. I opened it, and everybody rushed in. We all greeted each other with hugs, but finally all sat down somewhere. I stayed standing.

"Okay, we need to plan this out. I called you guys informing you that we need to formulate a plan to get Zayn out," I spoke with authority, even though I was a scared little girl on the inside.

"How are you planning on doing that?" Louis asked me skeptically.

"Not me. Us," I corrected him.

"Us? We weren't the ones personally trained by Zayn!" Emma scoffed, glaring at me. She was probably still upset at the fact that I had left them

"No, you weren't. Yet, each of you will be doing a special job. Uncle Jim," I looked over to my uncle, who was fiddling with the seam at the bottom of his jacket like he always did. He looked at me questioningly. "We'll be the point team."

"Meaning?" he asked me, a grin spread across his face.

"We're going to be the ones to actually retrieve Zayn," I explained. He nodded.

"Harry and Ava," I said next. They both looked at me quickly. "You two will be our distraction."

"Meaning?" Ava asked me.

"I'll explain in a moment, but trust me when I say that neither you or Harry will be harmed. The only question is, can you act?"

"I used to act a little when I was younger, why?" Ava asked me. I just nodded. She understood that I was going to explain it later like I said.

"Liam and Violet, you will both be our undercover people," I told them. They nodded. "Niall and Emma, you both will be maintaining the rendezvous point and transportation. Last but most certainly not least, Louis and Lilly will be handling all technical aspects. We're going to start immediately."

'''''''''''''''

I looked around to see everybody getting ready, learning and preparing what they would be doing.

"You're grown up so much," Uncle Jim mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked. I hadn't really caught any of what he had said.

"You've grown up so much, Lilo. I remember when you were a little girl, and you would come to my flat every weekend to play house with me, or you would ask me to buy you vanilla ice cream with nothing on it. After you grew up, I began seeing less and less of you. I couldn't help myself. I began missing you more and more. I missed you so much to the point where I was even considering taking you away from your parents and under my wing.

"After all, your parents never really were around to be with you. Always busy. Then, you moved to Bradford. I thought I would never see my little Lilo again. Then, one day, I got this call from my sister-in-law telling me that my Lilo was going to come visit me. She also said that you were coming with a boy. I was mad that you were old enough to be seeing boys, and even angrier when I found out that you weren't coming to see me. You were coming to escape.

"'How could they put her in danger?' I asked myself. The answer was always that it was an accident. That day that you came and you were just how I remembered you. A little girl who was afraid of the world. But I woke up from that image of you in my mind, and realized that you weren't. You were a brave, strong, independent young woman who didn't need me anymore. You needed no one. It broke my heart in two when Zayn left you in Canada. At first, I thought that he left on purpose.

"I wanted to murder him, I'll be honest. Then, I realized that you were so broken over the thought of him being kidnapped from you. If there's something I've learned in the past few weeks, it's that when you set your mind to something, there's no stopping you. So despite my requests, you left me. You went into the world all by yourself to look for the love of your life. I thought that once you found him, you would be gone again.

"I was wrong. I was happy to find out that my Lilo came to seek for my advice and my help in this difficult time for her. I'm going to help you, Lilo, and we're going to get Zayn back for you. Just promise me one thing. You'll never, ever leave me again." Uncle Jim finished. I felt a tear slip out of the corner of my eye.

"I promise," I whispered, giving my uncle a large hug, "I promise."

*************

that was deep. nobody was expecting that lol. this book only goes up to thirty-eight chapters and then an epilogue, so it's almost over. thanks for sticking through this with me, guys :) stay cheesy

Love,

~B~xxx