Chapter 11

Hey guys! So I had a pretty crazy day. I've been through a lot today, but at the same time, it was pretty great. I actually just finished up an awesome jam session with my family. Well, actually is was mostly me who was jamming. My brother played guitar for one song, I played the ukulele and sang. My dad helped me a bit with chords, and my mom watched. She isn't exactly musically inclined. Neither is my brother. He can only play a couple of songs on the guitar. Oh whale. If you're watching the psych marathon tonight, please let me know! Maybe I'll give updates on rants on the episodes I'm watching and what I like about them :) But I don't want to write for an empty room, so LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BELOW IN COMMENTS!! Enjoy this, though :)

**********************************

Chapter 11

(Zayn's POV)

"Zayn, hurry up! Don't you want to see the London Eye?" Leilani called to me. I'm starting to call her Lilo now. Ever since her uncle called her that.

"Coming!" I responded. I slipped my pack of cigarettes into my pocket, and ran downstairs to join Leilani at the door. As you probably already guessed, we are going to see the London Eye. I'm so excited! This has been an incredible first week in London. I've seen everything...except for the London Eye, obviously. We got into her uncle's car. Leilani was driving again. I don't exactly have my license yet, but I'm going to soon.

When we got there, I stopped her before we went into the gates to smoke a cigarette.

"Zayn, you really need to quit smoking. It's an awful habit," Leilani crossed her little arms over her petite chest. It's hard to take her seriously sometimes.

"I don't smoke that much, though," I replied, taking a quick drag. Leilani scoffed.

"That is a lie," Leilani snapped. I tossed my cigarette into a public ashtray. "I want you to quit. I don't want to see you slowly die from lung cancer. And I know you don't want to see me die from secondhand smoking."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I really thought about it. If I keep smoking like this around Leilani, she's going to end up very sick from secondhand smoke. I turned to her, biting my lip.

"Fine, I'll try," I surrendered. Leilani stood on her tiptoes to try to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I had to lean down a little for her lips to lightly touch my cheek. Then, she grabbed my hand, and together, we walked to the front gates. They let us in with some notes from me, and we hopped into one of the boxes to ride the enormous ferris wheel in the middle of London. It was so beautiful, and Leilani was, too. I think I might love her. Like really love her. "Leilani, would you think I was crazy if I told you I was in love?"

Leilani turned to me so that her beautiful hair shone in the gorgeous sun.

"I wouldn't," Leilani replied. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Why not?" I asked, curious at what her response would be.

"Because I'm in love with you."

**************************

ERMAHGERD THEY ARE IN LUFF!!!1!!!!!1!!1!!!!1!11!!! LOL ZAILANI 5EVER!!! Haha, I kind of have to get off my computer because it always shuts down by 10:00 pm. Ugh. Hate it. But I'll be on my Wattpad app to update for psych IF YOU WANT ME TO!!!! COMMENT IF YOU DO!!!! Vote, Comment, Share!

Love,

~B~xxxx