Chapter 30

Congratulations! You all reached 1 vote and 1 comment! Therefore, I give you this chapter! Enjoy :)

Song Quote of the Day:

Until you said

"I need some space"

Truth be told

It's so hard to wait

***************

Chapter 30

(Leilani's POV)

I missed Zayn. More than I can still even comprehend. It was a kind of...phase of some sort. I rarely got up. Only to eat. Other than that, I never showered or changed. I knew that I was a mess, but I said that I couldn't live with myself if the phone call had something to do with it. I promised myself every night that the next morning, I would get up. It never happened. I felt bad. Everyone worried about me so much. I let them down by not improving. Violet considered sending me to a psychologist, but I refused. I don't know why I did. I barely even remember what my days consisted of really during that time.

Finally, I got up. After all, it was the day before my birthday. Zayn would want me to celebrate, I told myself. I went to shower, and washed away everything that had been gnawing at me at the time. Finally, after consideration, I went downstairs. Emma and Harry were sitting at the table, eating pancakes.

"Hey guys," I croaked out. They turned to me. Emma sprinted to me, and wrapped me up in a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry about Zayn, sweetie," she told me in her thick Irish accent. Her dark, mint-scented hair covered my face, but I didn't mind. I always wanted to have her hair anyways. I wish I could've told her that.

"It's alright," I whispered. Harry then engulfed me in a hug.

"We all miss him, you know," he whispered into my ear.

"I know," I whispered back. After the sentimental talk I had with them about Zayn, Violet came downstairs in her robe.

"Well, look who's up!" she giggled, giving me yet another hug.

"Yeah," I smiled to her.

"Hey, so you read the letter?" she asked me. I cocked my head to the side.

"What letter?" I replied.

"A few days ago, I left a letter that was addressed to you in your room. I thought you were awake," she shrugged. I gave her another hug before sprinting up the stairs to my room. Sure enough, my eyes scanned the room to find a small envelope on my bedside table. I quickly looked at it. It said:

From Mum

At first, I was excited to see that my mum had written me a letter. But she would never call herself 'mum' if she wrote a letter. It didn't even have an address. Or a stamp. It wasn't even her handwriting. I opened it, curious as to what it may be. My heart stopped in my chest as I read the words sprawled out on the page:

Leilani,

Well, it seems as though you seem to think I'm your mum. I'm sure you remember the time I called, and you answered calling me your mum. Just wanted to let you know that your lover, Zayn, has been kidnapped. By who, you ask? By me. Meet me in London at 16:00 sharp next Sunday to negotiate terms.

"Mum"

P.S. Oh, and don't even think about trying to call the authorities. If I see the Police there, I'll be gone.

**********************

Am I the only one who would be scared?

Goal for next chapter:

2 votes

2 comments

Go, B-ers, go! <3

Love,

~B~xxx