Chapter Three

Me: Hey Michael! Can you watch Anubis for a minute while I go take a bathroom break?

Michael Jackson: *smiles* Yes, of course.

Me: *takes Anubis's hands and leads him to the king of pop* Be good for your godfather, okay?

Anubis: Okie! *hugs Michael's leg and then reaches his hands up, indicating that he wants to be held*

Me: I gotta go! *walks away to the nearest bathroom, and shuts the door behind me*

(*Two very boring minutes later...*)

Me: *takes care of my business, and then flushes the toilet*

Michael Jackson: *has Anubis sitting down on his lap* Are you excited about your new baby sister, Anubis?

Anubis: *nods his head up and down as he looks at one of his favorite books, which is about cats and kittens*

Me: *tries to open the bathroom door, but fails* Uh oh...I think it might be jammed.

Paul: *receives a message from me through the eye* Guys, I just received a message from the future.

Gene: What makes you say that?

Paul: *smiles as he points the black star on his left eye*

Anubis: *can feel his heart-shaped Kissterain symbol glowing on his right shoulder* Uh oh!

Eric Carr: What is it, little buddy?

Anubis: Momma! In trouble! *points his finger in the direction I went*

Michael Jackson: *puts Anubis down on his feet and watches him take off running to go and look for me*

Me: Helllloo???? *keeps on trying to get the bathroom door opened, but it is still stuck*

Anubis: *looks around while listening for my voice* Mommmmma???

Me: *my hot pink colored aurora from my Kissterian began to glow* Anubis? Vinnie? Anybody there?

Anubis: *sees my hot pink colored aurora coming from the bathroom and runs towards it* Momma! I fwound you!

Me: Wow! I'm so proud of you, Anubis. Now, can you go and get Michael and your knucklehead uncles so they can help me outta here?

Anubis: Uh huh! *runs away back to where everyone else is*

(*A little longer than a few minutes later...*)

Gene: *is trying to figure out how the bathroom door got jammed* Hmmm...🤔

Michael Jackson: Did you try pushing the door open, sweetie?

Me: Well...kind of. But I can't do anything that requires me to use my muscles because I'm pregnant.

Anubis: *is crawling on the floor next to the bathroom door while trying to figure out a way to help me out, but fails to understand* Daddy, momma is stuck.

Vinnie: Yes, she is Anubis. Anybody have any ideas on how to get my pregnant girl unstuck?