Chapter Seven

(*After a few hours, Vixen91 and Tommy arrived in Portland, Oregon, KellerSinger18 and Eric Singer arrived in Cleveland, and Suzy and Eric Carr arrived in Brooklyn, New York City*)

Suzy: Yay! We're finally in Brooklyn, my foxy boi!

Eric Carr: *chuckles* I can't wait for you to meet my family. They're gonna love ya! 😃

(*In Cleveland...*)

KellerSinger18: Wow! This place looks so cool!

Eric Singer: I know, right?

(*In Portland, Oregon...*)

Vixen91: Wow! I've never been here before. Thank you so much for bringing us all the way here, my space king. *kisses Tommy on the cheek* 😘

Tommy: Aww. 😊 Your very welcome, my space queen. Now, let's get going to my parent's house.

(*In Bridgeport, Connecticut...*)

Me: *is covered in blood* Oh no, I think I'd better go and change my clothes.

Vinnie: But we don't have time to open your suitcase and get a different outfit. My parents are making dinner for us and the family. And we can't be late.

Me: *sighs* 🫤 Let's just go to the mall that's across the street real quick and I'll go and buy me a new outfit. 

Vinnie: Okay, baby. Take your time.

(*After shopping for new outfit, Emily ran to a nearby public bathroom and then she quickly changed out of her dirty clothes and into her new outfit*)

Me: *comes out of the public bathroom* Whew! 😮‍💨 That's much better now.

Vinnie: Okay, Emily. We need to get going or we'll be late.

(*The Ankh Warrior teleports the both of us to his family's house using his Kissterian powers*)