Chapter Twenty-Eight

Me: Hey guys! We've got a new person who will be joining us! Meet foxsurpremacy, aka Madeline!

Madeline: Hi everyone!

Everyone else: Hi Madeline!

Suzy: Madeline, I'm so glad you're joining us! *hugs Madeline*

Madeline: *giggles* Aw, thank you Suzy.

Me: Hi Madeline! I'm Emily, and over there is my son Anubis, he's got the blue-violet colored heart on his left shoulder. Say hello Anubis.

Anubis: *waves at Madeline, and then goes back to looking at his favorite picture book*

Madeline: Um...didn't he hear me? 😲😅

Me: Well, of course he did. Anubis has autism, so he may not answer you right away, but if you give him some time, he'll definitely warm up to ya!

Madeline: Ohh! I understand now. 😁

Vinnie: *walks into the living room carrying Baby Anansi who is wrapped up in a pink blanket* Hello there, Madeline. Would like to meet Anansi?

Madeline: Hi Vinnie! *shakes Vinnie's hand* And who is Anansi, if you don't mind me asking.

Vinnie: *smiles* She's me and Emily's new baby. *lifts up the pink blanket to show Madeline Baby Anansi, who had just woken up from a nap*

Baby Anansi: *lets out a baby yawn*

Madeline: Aw! She's so cute. 😃 *gently holds Baby Anansi's tiny finger*

Gene: *yells from his bedroom* Emily! Your cat is clawing at my hair.

Me: *yells back* Hold on Gene! I'm coming! *goes to the Demon's bedroom to handle Cinnamon, my tortishell cat*

Cinnamon the cat: (Meow!)

Me: Cinnamon, you silly kitty! 😂 Stop messing with Gene's hair.

Gene: *gently pushes Cinnamon off of him* Just f*cking great. She's got cat hair all over me. 😑

Me: *giggles* Here, use my lent roller.

Gene: Thank you. *uses the lent roller on his clothes to get all the cat hair off* 😐

(*A little longer than a few minutes later...*)

(*Gene Simmons walks into the living room with Cinnamon trying to swipe her paws at his Demon Kiss boots*)

Gene: Hey, who's the new girl?

Madeline: *blushes* Hi Gene. It's nice to meet you.

Gene: *flicks out his long tongue at Madeline, and whispers* You're a very sexy woman.

Madeline: Omg! 🤗 He just called me sexy!

Suzy: Oooh...you two should go out sometime to get know each other more. 😉

Madeline: *grins playfully* What do you say, dragon-breath?

Gene: Sounds like a good plan to me. 😎😈

Madeline: 🤭