Chapter Six

(*But then, right after Vinnie and Emily arrived at the airport in Bridgeport, Connecticut, Emily's Kissterian powers sensed trouble ahead*)

Me: Something's amiss!

Vinnie: *looks around in confusion* Huh? What is it, Emily?

(*The host points my finger at a group of teenage girls vandalizing a wall on a abandoned building, which had spray painted writing that said "TEKE TEKE SUCKS" and many other obscenities all over it*)

Me: *switches to my Teke Teke form and begins to crawl slowly towards the teens, pursuing them quietly*

Teenage girl #1: *hears the wind blowing*

Teenage girl #2: What's that?

(*The sound of Teke-Teke*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Teenage girl #3: You don't hear that weird noise?

Teenage girl #4: Huh?

Me: *shows that I have no lower torso, and then begins crawling quickly towards the teen girls, cuts one of them in half, and the blood splatters everywhere*

(*All the other teen girls can be heard screaming bloody murder as I quickly crawl away back into the shadows*)

Me: *switches back to my normal form* You people disgust me...👿 *spits saliva at the other teen girls as they are shaking with fear and crying about their friend getting killed right in front of them*

Vinnie: *is waiting for me to come back, feeling a little bit nervous* Oh God, she's so scary when I see her like that. 😖