Chapter Twenty-Two

Me: *glares* Stupid evil clone!

Vinnie: (Evil clone) Hmm...you sure are a tough little girl, aren't you?

Vinnie: *makes a golden force field around me and himself* I will not let you manipulate my girl!

Eric Carr: *bites and snarls like a wild fox and attacks his evil clone with his sharp teeth* (Take that, you creepy mother-f*cker!)

Suzy: *switches to her fox form and joins the attack on Eric Carr's evil clone by grabbing onto it's neck and twisting it to a bad angle, and a popping sound was heard* *yips* (I got em'!)

Eric Carr: (Evil clone) *falls to the floor and dies* ☠️

Me: Hooray! Suzy and the Fox defeated the evil clone of Eric Carr! 😄

Vinnie: *is trying to keep his golden force field from breaking because his evil clone is attacking it* But what about my evil clone? He's becoming more powerful.

Me: Hmmm...🤔 *thinks for a moment, and then gets an idea* 💡I've got an idea!

Vinnie: Really? What is it, babe?

Me: I have a special move that I only use on rare occasions.

Vinnie: A what?

Me: *takes out a device that is shaped like a realistic cat head and is nicknamed "Kittens For Fists"* This will overpower your evil clone with so much extra cuteness, that he'll become overwhelmed and make him disappear into a bunch of sparkles.

Vinnie: Okay, Emily. But please careful out there.

Me: Don't worry Vinnie, I will! 😃

Vinnie: *releases his golden force field and it shatters to pieces* 😨 God, I feel so tired.

Me: *walks up to the evil clone of the Ankh Warrior, and looks up at him*

Vinnie: (Evil clone) Come back for more, sweetcheeks?

Me: Take this! *attacks Vinnie's evil clone using Kittens For Fist*

Vinnie: (Evil clone) What?!! Ohhh hell no! It's too  cute! AAAAAAGGH! *bursts into a bunch of sparkles*

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨