Chapter Fifteen

Me: *switches back to my normal form and then teleports myself back to the spare building* I'm back!

Vinnie: Oh thank God! *goes over to hug me*

Me: Aww! *hugs Vinnie back* It's good to see you too, Vinnie.

Vinnie: *sees that I've got blood on my shirt and pants* You've had an interesting journey, haven't you babe?

Me: Yeah...😊 *blushes sheepishly at how my messy my clothes are* I think I'll go and take a shower, now. You're all babysitting Anubis.

Everyone else: Okay!

Me: *grabs Vinnie's hand and teleports us both to the Egyptian bedroom*

Eric Carr: Hey Anubis, let's play pretend!

Anubis: Okie! 😄

(*Meanwhile, in the Egyptian bedroom...*)

Me: *opens my clothes drawer and takes out a solid-white silk nightgown, some black lace panties, and a gold lace bra*

Vinnie: *sees what I picked out to wear and bites his lip sexily*

Me: *looks up at Vinnie to find him staring at me, blushes deeply, and then continues to get ready for my shower*

Vinnie: *watches me bend down to grab something from underneath the sink*

Me: *giggles quietly as I know that Vinnie is staring at my butt* You wanna join me? 🤗

Vinnie: *nods his head up and down* ☺️

Me: *blushes deeply as Vinnie helps me undress as I'm pregnant* (not irl!)

Vinnie: *can see that my swollen stomach is already starting to get a little bit bigger, and puts a gentle hand on top of it*

Me: *feels a little kick inside my pregnant belly* Ooh! The baby kicked me.

Vinnie: *can feel the tiny kicks as well* Aww.

(*After Emily and Vinnie had their shower, they both return to the living room*)

Me: *sits down on the sofa and takes out a sticker-by-number cat book, and continues working on it*

Anubis: *watches me use the stickers with curiosity, and then wanders off to find Michael Jackson, who was in the guest bedroom taking a bath*

Vinnie: *hears Anubis squealing with laughter, and looks over at me* I think Anubis just walked in on Michael.

Me: *tries not to laugh* Well, I don't think it's a bad thing for Anubis to see him without clothes, and plus, it's about time that you teach him all about his lollipop.

Ace: *cackles* Are you talking about his—

Me: *blushes a little bit* Yes, SpaceAce. I'm talking about that.

Vinnie: I believe you're right, Emily. When Anubis comes back with Michael, I'll go and give him the talk about the male body. *feels a little bit embarrassed about it*

Eric Carr: *chuckles at Vinnie's facial expression* Don't worry Vinnie. It'll be alright. If you can't get him to understand, then maybe Michael can do it.

Michael Jackson: *comes into the living room wearing his bathrobe while Anubis holds his hand as he walks with him* What's this about me doing something?

Anubis: *giggles as he runs over to his parents and gives them a hug before wandering off to go play with Eric Carr*

Me: *giggles at how Vinnie is embarrassed* I told Vinnie that it was time for him to give Anubis the talk about the male body, and well...the Fox thought that if Vinnie couldn't get Anubis to understand, then maybe you could do it.

Michael Jackson: *blushes shyly* You mean the talk about the birds and the bees?

Vinnie: No, it's more like how to use the bathroom the way a man does.

Michael Jackson: Ohhh. *giggles* I didn't know what you meant.

Me: Anubis, honey.

Anubis: *looks up from playing with his toys*

Me: Your father wants to have a talk with you, so can you please follow him to the Egyptian bedroom?

Anubis: *tilts his head to the side in curiosity*

Vinnie: *stands up from sitting on the sofa and extends out his hand* Come on, I'll show you.

Anubis: *gets up from sitting on the carpet and walks towards Vinnie, taking ahold of his hand*

(*The Ankh Warrior teleports Anubis and himself using his KISSterian powers, and they both disappear in a golden and blue-violent colored aurora*)

Me: *sighs happily* He's growing up so fast.