Chapter Twenty-Four

Me: *sees that Vinnie is still lying down on the couch* Um...Vinnie?

(*Everyone else gathers around as the Ankh Warrior and his family stand before him*)

Vinnie: *pants heavily* E-Emily...?

Anubis: *frowns and then looks at his daddy with worry and tears are falling down his cheeks* Dada?

Vinnie: I'm...just...really...tired...right now.

Me: *feels myself about to cry* Oh Vinnie...🥺

Paul: Let me take a look at him. I promise that I won't hurt him even further.

Me: *nods my head and takes a step back so that the Starchild can examine the Ankh Warrior's Kissterian powers*

KellerSinger18: *walks in with Eric Singer while holding Lynx and Cheetah in her arms* Oh no. Emily, what's wrong?

Eric Singer: Yeah, why are you crying? *walks in with KellerSinger18 while holding Tiger in his arms*

Gia: Auntie Em? *gently tugs on my skirt to get my attention*

Me: *is already crying quietly, and then wipes a few tears away using the side of my hand* It's Vinnie, he told me that he's so tired.

Paul: *the black eye on his left eye begins to glow a purple-colored aurora, and he scans Vinnie's mind to try and figure out what's going on with him* He's so exhausted from fighting his evil clone.

Me: W-what does that mean? 😢

Paul: Everything inside of him needs to rest. All the energy that his Kissteria powers are drained from the rock of Kissteria, and when one of us uses our Kissterain powers too much, it can make us feel tired.

Me: So, that means Vinnie is going to be okay?

Vinnie: *leans his head up slowly and groans softly, and then grips my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze* I'll be o-okay, Emily.

Me: *covers my eyes with my hands and tries hard not to panic, but it's becoming difficult* B-but Vinnie...I can't leave you this! Y-your evil clone...IS A BAD PERSON! I WISH I COULD'VE PREVENTED IT FROM HURTING YOU! *the hot pink colored aurora from my Kissterian powers begins flashing*

Demon: Ughh...*groans from the pain on the area of his body where his Kissterain powers are located*

Tommy: Oh no...this hurts!

Anubis: Momma?! *starts panicking*

Eric Singer: *realizes what's happening* Guys, we need to help Emily calm down! I think she's having a panic attack.

Paul: Everyone, huddle together in a circle.

Tommy: Good idea Paul. Together, with the power of Kissteria, our powers can form a healing process.

Gene: Yes, that's exactly what we should do.

Eric Singer: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do it!

(*So, the Starchild, the Demon, the second Spaceman and the second Catman all stand together in a circle*)

(*A burst of four auroras which are the colors red, light green, dark blue, and purple, and they all form around the host, going deep inside of her, and her hot pink colored aurora slowly goes back to normal*)

Me: *feels myself calming down and then I stop panicking and getting all upset* *sighs happily* Thank you, guys.

Eric Carr: *yips excitedly and licks my hand* (Yes, you're alright Emily!) (Vinnie will be just fine!)

KellerSinger18: Phew! Thank God you're alright Emily.