Chapter Ten

(*In Cleveland, Ohio...*)

KellerSinger18: Oh boy! This place is huge.

Eric Singer: *chuckles* Yeah. I know.

KellerSinger18: So, where is the house where you grew up in, babe?

Eric Singer: It's in a place called Euclid, kitten. I think we'll have to take a trolley there, because it's pretty far away from here, and since you're pregnant, I don't want you to tire yourself out too.

KellerSinger18: Aw! *hugs Eric Singer and then gives him a kiss* That's very sweet of you to be considerate of me and our future kittens.

Eric Singer: *blushes a little bit at the hug and kiss* And it's also my birthday too.

KellerSinger18: *giggles* I know it's your birthday. I've got a gift for you that's from me, but I left it at the spare building because I wanted to keep it safe.

Eric Singer: Aww. You're so sweet, kitten. Now, let's go and find out where the trolley is so we can ride it all the way to Euclid.

KellerSinger18: Yes, we shall do that, my handsome Catman. *takes ahold of Eric Singer's hand*

(*So, Eric Singer and KellerSinger18 go out to look for the trolley, and when they did, the second Catman paid a small fee to the driver of the trolley for two tickets to go on a ride to Euclid*)

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

KellerSinger18: *holds Eric Singer's hand while she steps off the trolley*

Eric Singer: *helps KellerSinger18 get off the trolley, and then smiles when he saw that she has made it safely* Okay, my sexy kitten. Let's get going to my parent's house.

KellerSinger18: *giggles* Okay, babe.

(*About a few minutes later, Eric Singer and his mate KellerSinger18 arrived at the Mensinger family home*)

KellerSinger18: *waits for Eric Singer to knock on the front door*

Eric Singer: *knocks on the front door*

(*An older couple answers the door*)

Eric Singer's Mom: Eric?? Is that you? Welcome home!

Eric Singer: Hi mom. *gives his mom a hug* 😺

Eric Singer's Dad: Hey Eric.

Eric Singer: Hi dad. *gives his dad a hug* 😺

(*And so, Eric Singer and KellerSinger18 join in with the Mensinger family for a nice dinner*)