Chapter Twenty-Six

Me: We've got another dare, and Suzy wanted the girls's boyfriend to say their true feelings about them.

(*Eric Singer, Eric Carr, Peter, Tommy, and Vinnie are all blushing*)

Me: Okay, you first Little Caesar!

Eric Carr: *blushes* Wow. So, you want me to tell my true feelings about my vixen?

Me: Yes!

Eric Carr: Well, all I can say that you've made me the happiest man in all my years of being known as the fourth member of KISS. You make me smile everyday and I'm so grateful to have you as my mate.

Everyone else: Awww!

Suzy: Oh, my foxy boi! *happily pounces on the Fox and gives him lots of love and kisses* Thank you very much! 😘🥰

Eric Carr: *blushes sheepishly* Hehe. 😊 Your welcome, my sexy vixen.

Gene: *smiles and gives the Fox a gentle pat on the head* Well, said Fox. You've done fantastically.

Eric Carr: Gene! 🫣🤭 Don't do that.

Me: LOL 😂 Okay, Itty Bitty Kitty. You're turn.

Eric Singer: Aw. *smiles* My kitten. Can you come over here for a second?

KellerSinger18: *gets up from her seat and walks over to Eric Singer* Yesss? 😉

Eric Singer: I'm so happy to be with you, and you're an amazing mother to our kids. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes. I love you very much, kitten. *nuzzles your cheek and then gives it a kiss*

Everyone else: Awww!

KellerSinger18: 🥹 Oh my goodness! That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say to me. *hugs Eric Singer and gives him lots of kisses*

Me: Aww! So cute!