Chapter 10

More Ozzy stuff featuring Chad! Also, I never realized how amusing his name was. Chad. Of course, that's his name-

They stayed on call with each other for a few hours, spending most of that time in a comfortable silence while Ozzy did his homework. Every couple of minutes, Ozzy would shoot a glance at the door, as if expecting someone to walk in.

"Could you stay on the line when he gets here?" Ozzy asked suddenly, "I know you don't like him, and you only really tolerate him because of tourney, but-"

"Yeah, that's fine," Aziz hummed, cutting him off, "It's not like I have to talk to him."

"Fair enough," He sighed, scribbling something absentmindedly on his paper.

"Do your work, kitten," Aziz scolded lightly, "You're going to fail the class if you don't."

"But it's so boring," Ozzy whined, "And besides, it's wrong."

"It's wrong?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, "Care to explain?"

"Alice didn't do shit for Wonderland," He said, holding the textbook up to the camera, "If anything she made our situation so much worse."

"Her mother wrote the textbook," Aziz pointed out, "Of course she'd paint her daughter as the hero."

"Yeah, well, my home is dying because of her," He snapped, "Because of some stupid little girl."

"She isn't that little anymore," Aziz said, "But you're right."

"I know I am," He hummed, a sly smirk showing up on his face.

As quickly as it appeared, it faded as the door opened somewhere next to him.

"Fuck," Aziz heard him mutter, as he turned his head towards the door, "Hey Chad."

"Who're you talking to?" Chad asked somewhere close. 

A hand came into frame, scratching behind Ozzy's ear, causing a hard flinch. 

"Don't touch me," He snapped, his ear twitching away from Chads hand.

His face was a bit flushed from the touch, something that Aziz would usually find cute if it weren't for the expression on his face.

"Aw, but you're so cute, kitten," He teased, though his hand did move out of the frame.

"Don't call me that."

"Leave him alone, Chad," Aziz snapped.

"Oh, so that's who you're talking to," Chad said, appearing in the frame, "Hey did you actually get kidnapped?"

"Kidnapped?" Ozzy asked, turning his attention to Aziz, "You got kidnapped?"

"It's not that big a deal," Aziz said with a shrug, "And it's really not your concern, Chad."

Chad shrugged, tracing a hand along Ozzy's tail.

"Stop touching me!" He yelped out, snatching his tail away, "Sorry Azi, I'll talk to you in a bit alright?" 

Aziz nodded, shooting a glare at Chad before he hung up.