Chapter 25

Listen, Captain Hook's appearance and personality will be based on very specifically the one from Once Upon A Time because Killian Jones is fucking sexy-

Also, this chapter is just gonna fully be a dream one then the next chapter is going to have a little catch-up for the other fic because I want to get to the isle stuff but first I wanna write about Harry gushing about Aziz so like-

Aziz wasn't all that sure when he had fallen asleep, but when he saw Harry sitting at a table across from what looked like an older version of him. It was most likely his dad, the hook was a dead giveaway. Judging by how dark it was outside, it was probably late at night.

"You really should be getting sleep, Harry," Captain Hook said, gently pulling the cup of coffee away from him, "I'm getting worried."

"I'm fine papa," He sighed, leaning back in his chair, "I'll get some sleep soon."

"You said that three hours ago," He said, raising an eyebrow, "I'm sure you want to see that dream boy again."

"Oh I'd love to," Harry hummed, "I want to check on him."

"Worried?" Hook asked, sending him a little smile, "Care to elaborate?"

"He's awfully thin," Harry said, "He's not eating."

Aziz could feel his face heat up at the mention of it. Was it really that obvious to people?

"He's not?"

"No. He's in pain too. He's been limping."

"You've always had such strange dreams, Harry." His father said, standing up and taking the cup from his son's hands.

"Papa, there's something about him," Harry said, leaning forward and resting his head in his hands, "I can't stop thinking about him. It pains me that I can only see him in dreams."

"You're such a romantic," Hook said, patting his son's shoulder, "Just like your old man."

"Papa, I doubt that fighting a twelve-year-old boy makes you romantic," Harry said, glancing over and raising an eyebrow at him.

"Hey, now, I won over your mother," He said, nudging him.

"Didn't you beg her to marry you?"

"She found that flattering."

"Aziz, wake up," Xavier said, snapping him out of his sleep, "Come on."

"How long have I been asleep?" Aziz asked, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"The whole practice," Xavier told him, rolling his eyes, "When was the last time you properly slept?"

Aziz shrugged. How long had it been? He didn't quite remember the last time he slept without needing to pass out from exhaustion.

"You know, you should really see a doctor about that," Xavier said, standing up with Aziz falling close behind. 

"No," Aziz said, too quickly than he'd have liked. "I mean, no, I don't need to. I'll pick up some melatonin from the store later."

"Are you sure you don't want to see a therapist either?" Xavier asked, raising an eyebrow, "You got kidnapped."

"It wasn't that awful."

"Aziz, you almost died."