7) Attraction

"George, stop the car!" there was an urgency in Shivoham's voice.

"But boss, we are in the middle of the road," George called out, not understanding Shivoham's eagerness.

"I said stop the fucking car!" Shivoham snarled and the car stopped with a loud screech.

Not wasting a single second Shivoham got out of the car. George trembled by the loudness when Shivoham shut the car door harshly.

Every single car in the road stopped, a young man was about to shout some profanities in George's way but when he saw Shivoham Shekhawat coming out of the car he stopped and gulped down all the profanity in his mouth.

"Boss, where are you going? " George yelled but Shivoham was long gone.

Shivoham's strong footsteps thundered down on the concrete road as he ran down the path searching only for her.

He wanted to see her again and bring her with him.

It was the first time Shivoham shekhawat had liked a girl only by one glance; it only proves one thing. That girl was his and he is the man who never let his things get away from him like that.

However it looked like she had vanished in thin air as among the hundreds of people he could nor find that girl in yellow dress.

He stood there at the same spot where she was standing a few minutes ago and was asking him for money. A frown etched on his forehead as he again replayed that one minute. Even a single inch of her face was not making her resemble a girl who begs in the middle of the traffic.

She was looking like a perfect doll with her small honey brown eyes and pouty lips.

Then why the hell was she begging?

Running his hand through his hair he cursed aloud. She was like a wind, nameless wandering from one place to another.

He was about to turn around and go back when something caught his eyes. A small yellow piece of cloth in the puddle.

Picking it from the dirt he looked at it. It was hers.

A small piece of cloth brought an unknown yet sweet essence of her to him.

Staring at the torn piece of cloth a thought grazed his mind before a smirk lined on his lips and he whispered.

"I am coming to you, love."

....

The unknown girl did not leave his mind for even a fraction of a second.

There was something ticking in his mind which was telling him to get that girl soon. She was beautiful, no doubt in it but fuck it looks like her beauty has some kind of black magic dissolve in it that he could not stop thinking of her.

George noticed that change in Shivoham's eyes but for the sake of his own life he kept silent.

Soon the car reached its destination. The magnificent estate of Shekhawat's.

The tall walls of the estate were telling their own stories. The breathtaking and esthetic estate was built on the outskirts of town, it was old. Older than a man living in it.

It has seen the summers of the last hundred and fifty years, still the old estate was standing proudly hiding all the secrets within.

With long strides Shivoham walked passed through the water fountain where the water was shining like silvers. It was a particular hue present in the atmosphere which was engulfing the air giving it a pleasant scent.

However the beauty of the atmosphere around him turned to nothing as his mind flashed her innocent, exquisite face continuously.

It was an attraction on the next level.