30) Liar

Flashback

Flashback

Chandni paused her thoughts. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

No doubt she was looking beautiful in that angel-like white gown but this is not how she wanted to meet him when he comes back home.

A mischievous smile suddenly arrived on her honey lips and she jumped on her feet like a little girl.

"Yeahh," exclaiming out of sheer happiness she took out the same outfit that she was wearing the night she met Sabiq.

The outfit of a boy.

Chandni giggled and changed into the boy's t -shirt and pants.

The t-shirt was still smelling of her blood which made her turn her eyes to the bullet wound on her shoulder.

She bit her lips again, this bullet wound looks beautiful to her.

Not knowing why she did it but still she placed a small kiss on her shoulder, on the same wound. It was Sabiq's first gift to her that will stay with her forever.

Chandni shook her head at her silly thoughts. She was literally behaving like those love sick puppies.

Her eyes again turned to the clock on the wall. She can't wait for him to come back home.

Suddenly her eyes caught the sight of one of his leather jackets that was placed on the side of their mattress.

She remembered this was the one he was wearing this morning.

Walking towards it she held it and smelled the fragrance of his that was coming from his jacket. Another soulful smile brimmed her lips and she couldn't control but kiss the jacket.

Caressing the material to her cheeks she wore the jacket, a painful hiss passed her lips when the jacket touched her burned hands however she did not care and wore the jacket.

Turning around she looked at her reflection on the mirror and gasped. She was literally drowning in his big sized leather jacket.

Chandni laughed at herself falling back on the mattress.

Even the mattress was full of his smell.

"When will you come home Sabiq. Please come back soon. I want to tell you something," she whispered under her breath.

A knock came on the door and Chandni's smile broadened.

Finally he was home !!

With her, for her!

Getting up from the mattress, Chandni ran to open the door only to meet someone else instead of the man she was waiting for.

The smile of her lips dropped instantly and she asked the person with a confused voice.

"Who are you ?"

The woman smiled as a reply and entered the room as if she owned it.

"I am the ladylord of this kingdom," she said, looking around the room interestingly.