35) Restraint

"What the hell are you saying Affan. Are you out of your mind ! Chandni is Sabiq's girl. Who will dare to touch even a single strand of her hair let alone kidnap her," Sabiq roared on the phone call.

The devil was losing itself in the form of Sabiq as he burst out outraged by the thought that his Chandni went missing.

"I don't know Sabiq. I don't know anything. She was just with me a few minutes ago and now she is nowhere to be found," Affan cried frantically from the other side. His face was turning red because of crying so much.

"But why the fuck did you leave her alone. You should have been with her like you always do you fucker!!"

Affan trembled hearing the anger in Sabiq's voice. He was a man who rarely cusses. Affan knew Sabiq cursing him meant his death was near if they could not find Chandni in time.

"I-I know and I am sorry..." Affan sighed not knowing what else to say.

Sabiq let out another round of cusses before cutting the call. He was already out of his office and was running to his car.

Getting in the car he didn't waste a single second and drew to her college. The forty minute ride became ten minutes and those ten minutes itself were feeling like death to him.

"Allah, keep my Chandni safe. Keep her away from everything bad," he kept whispering the prayers to his god; however , nothing was soothing his frantically terrified heart.

As a mafia boss he has uncountable numbers of enemies hiding under his own sleeves. He was afraid of someone hurting his Chandni to seek revenge from him. The dark world of mafia and gangs is cruel and the women are easy targets of any rival man and if it be the woman of the most powerful mafia of the country then who will lose the chance of tormenting him.

Sabiq kept praying for her well being as he reached nearer to her college.

He didn't stop the car even after reaching the college. He drew inside the college premises and stopped it right in front of her college building.

Getting out of the car the first thing his eyes did was search for Chandni. Anywhere near to him but he found her nowhere.

The college was in deep silence, not even a single student was in sight which was a rare occurrence as he knew some students always roam in the college even when the classes are busy.

His brow furrowed, the worst scenarios coming in his mind.

He called Affan again however he found Affan not answering his call.

"The hell Affan. Pick the bloody call," Sabiq yelled out in frustration, kicking the tire of his car when Affan didn't receive his phone even in the fourth ring.

Seeing Affan not answering his call Sabiq decided to search Chandni in every corner of the college.

He was ready to go in when suddenly he heard some noises from behind. Sabiq stopped on his steps and turned around only to find Chandni standing in front of him.

The air knocked out of his lungs as soon as his eyes met hers.

He forgot to breathe for a moment when he saw how hot she was looking in a black leather jacket and blue jeans. Her hair was tight in a sleek elegant ponytail. Her lips were carrying the colour of blood red. Her fingers were adorning some rings which were quite similar to the devil rings of his fingers. All and all she was looking exactly the counterpart of him, the bad ass, the mafia queen.

She walked to him with a different kind of confidence in her steps. There was a smirk playing on her lips that was seducing and enchanting. It made him smirk as well by the look of her sharp eyes..