37) Burning

Past..

It was thirty to twelve in the night

It was thirty to twelve in the night. Chandni was the only one awake late at night in the hostel. It was her last semester exam tomorrow and she was revising the topics.

She was about to turn to the next page when suddenly her phone buzzed with a phone call. Without thinking twice she picked up the call with her eyes still trailed on her copy work.

“Hello,” she said, however no response came from the other side.

“Hello,” she repeated again but still no response.

Suddenly her heartbeat quickened and fear struck her. It's been happening for the last month. Every other night she is getting calls from someone unknown who never responds to her.

“Hello, who is it ? Speak! Are you playing games with me again ! Why do you call me every other night but don't say a word. Who the hell are you !?”  she screamed on the call.

However, like always, no response came from the other side. She waited for another second and just like that she heard someone taking a deep breath.

Her eyes widened in fear. Was it a man ?

“Who are you ?” she whispered with anxiety dancing on her nerves.

But like always as soon as she said those words the line went dead.

Chandni closed her eyes and placed the phone near her erratically beating heart.

Who was that ? And what did he want from me ?

She pondered.

Shivoham cut the call and placed the phone on his erratically beating heart.

He was drenched in sweat after coming down from high.

He tossed his phone on the bed and took out some tissue from the drawer.

He smiled while cleaning the mess he created. Nothing was helping him cumming like this, no porn, no naked woman but one whisper of her soft voice and he came like a crazy sex deprived man.

He chuckled, throwing the tissue in the dustbin.

He cannot have Chandni but at least he can jerk himself off by her voice.

With that thought in his mind he went in to get the shower in the middle of the night.

No one knows when he will get aroused by the simple thought of her.

…..

The next morning after her exam Chandni shared the late night call from an unknown number incident with Affan.

“I tried to find the owner of that number Chandni but it looks like whoever he is… he is too powerful because nothing is helping me tracking his number,” Affan said as they walked out of their college premises.