1) Slave

Dear Chandni Thakur,

I got to know about you from Mrs. Satyamurthy. Honestly speaking, your zeal for working in the field of journalism has gained my attention. At the age of twenty you already have published three international research papers that speaks so much about your caliber. Well not only Mrs. Satyamurthy I have heard about you from some other colleagues of mine from India. I can see a bright future waiting ahead for you Chandni and I would like to play a small role in this journey of your upcoming success.

We are making a criminal documentary on the pimp city based in the south of America. I would love to take you as my assistant for this particular project.. Maybe in the future we will work on more projects like this. I can see it happening. So if you are interested in working with me and my team then please join us. We will be happy to have you with us.

From Marina Smith,
A criminal journalist working for Nat Geo world.

It was not only a piece of paper. It was her single way out of this dark world. However now it has become nothing but another pawn for Shivoham to torment her. She stared at it through her dead eyes as Shivoham read out the letter a loud.

Chandni was laying on the blue berth with her one leg touching the floor while the other was on the old berth.

Her shame had died. She also has died with it that is why more than a human being she was looking like a dead body.

Shivoham was loving the way she was lying on the berth, it was giving a obvious view of her fucked up pussy.

His semen was shining on her red flesh making him smirk proudly.

He was sitting on the other berth in front of her by the window. The night had came and with it it brought darkness.. it was not like she already did not have that darkness or he was lacking it.

Giving her one more taunting glance Shivoham again looked at the letter in his hand.

"You have a bright future ahead of you Ms. Chandni. I can see you being the next big thing in the journalist world."

"Bullshit!" Shivoham scoffed.

"For this piece of paper you were leaving me," he said, waving the letter in his hand. "It is nothing but a paper full of lies," he snarled, his handsome face curling into that of a devil.

Turning his gaze full of anger to the dead body on the berth he brewed more hatred, mixing it well with fake concern,"You don't have any bright future Chandni. You are useless."

"You aren't good enough to be a maid in a third class hotel Chandni and they are giving you a fake dream of becoming an international crime journalist ? Bloody liars!!"

Shivoham spat.

Getting closer to her blank face he grabbed her face in his big hand and whispered," and you my sweet innocent baby believed them and was ready to leave me only for them ! How can someone be so fucking stupid," with a mocking tsk he left her face.

His words, all so taunting with fake concern, were blaring to deaf ears. Like a mad man he kept speaking, some of his words coming to her ears and then going away nothing staying back in her blank mind.

But some of his words were so harsh that Chandni started believing in its untruthfulness.

He said she was unworthy and like a dead soul she believed him.

There was no one else whom she could put her trust on to so she turned her empty eyes at her tormentor and let his dark words slip to every corner of her being.