39) Your Future

He could hear his heart drumming beneath his chest.

It was a feeling he never felt before, never thought of, never imagined he could ever feel.

It was a feeling of euphoria and a yearning.

An euphoria of being able to look at her and a yearn of having her in arms.

She was his to hold and feel about.

He yearned to reserve her, keep her as his property, someone whom he owns.

It was not only about the power that he wanted to hold on to her, it was the want of keeping her with him till eternity.

It was no more an infatuation to that unknown beautiful girl.

It was no longer the sole yearn of the body

It was no more a habit of his that he wanted to fulfill now it was his zid (obstinance)

Chandni was his zid and he was ready to bring her to him.

He rose his feet to get closer to the goddess in red when a sudden touch on his shoulder pulled him out of his merrier land.

"Shivoham," his future wife called, catching him off guard.

He looked back at her. With her one look she pulled him closer to reality and he realized where he was and where she was.

Chandni.

She was holding Sabiq's hand so tightly as if she was afraid that if she lost his hold she would disappear in the ocean of strangers.

Her eyes carried nervousness but more than that it held the concern for her friend, Peach.

He knew their relationship by now. It was no longer restricted to an employee and an employer. They have become loving sisters to each other.

If he wanted he could use Peach as his pawn and bring his sweet rose closer to him long ago but now he no more wanted her at least that's what his sane part was reminding him.

"She is Sabiq's girlfriend. The one who lured him in her beauty and never thought twice before breaking someone's home," there was a bitterness in Tara's words as she said that to Shivoham.

The naive girl thought Shivoham does not know who Chandni was.

She doesn't know no one more than Shivoham knows who Chandni was.

"I see," he replied blankly as he stared at Chandni who looked concerned for Peach and in a second took her in a hug.

"Stay away from her. We can not trust this type of girl," Tara's bitterness worked like a fuel to Shivoham and he snapped his angry gaze to her,"What do you mean by this type of girl !!" he roared even with his voice being just above a whisper.

Tara gulped seeing the fury on his once calm face.

Her hold on his arm loosened and she tried to alter her words of insecurities into something else,"I mean to say. She came in between a couple. Maybe it was not intentional but no one can deny that because of her Nusrat is left alone, heartbroken."

Tara tried to reason out. She thought Shivoham will take their side, especially Nusrat's as she was his old friend. However Shivoham was far from it.

"I can never judge Sabiq's decision. There must be something in that girl that he fell in love with her," he said, staring at his friend's girlfriend who was unaware of his piercing gaze.

He did not realize that he was standing before his soon to be wife when he started saying the words which his heart was begging to say aloud.

"She is not what you are seeing Tara. She is beyond her beauty or innocence. I can see fire in her even from afar. A fire which can burn every filth of this world by its mere gaze. She is more than her beauty. Her beauty, her voice, her innocence is just a part of her. In whole she is someone who can make anyone her slave in one look even if the others want to make her slave but in true manner she has already won the game of destiny by coming in wherever she is not. By living in one's mind twenty four seven even if she is miles away...she is equivalent to a goddess, Tara. You cannot compare her with any human. You will be doing injustice to her.. you don't know what she can do if she wants to...you don't know anything...you...."