17) His Kinks

Mention of ddlg (daddy dom little girl)

ddlg is a dynamic of bdsm relationship in the form of age play.

In ddlg one person is caregiver and the other is childlike.

It doesn't mean that they are mentally ill or anything. It's just a kinky relationship between two people.

The girl named Peach mentioned in this chapter is 20 but her little space age is 3 to 5. That means around her caregiver (daddy) sometimes she acts like a 3 to 5 year old.

★★★★★

Sabiq was not happy with her words.

She wants him to let her go.

She wants to go away from him.

Leave him!

He can not allow her to go. He didn't know why but he has started liking her presence around him.

There was something in her which was divine and pure. It was in her eyes. Whenever he look at honey orbs he finds a different kind of pureness.

A pureness which does not endorse itself. The pureness which was not formed or brewed. It was always there since she was there.

It was born with her and for god sake but he was praying to his God that it should never die.

He himself will kill someone if they tried to kill her purity, her realness.

Sabiq wanted to know her more. Know all of her lies, all the curiousness which always roam in her mind.

He wanted to know this young girl who has intrigued him so much that he wants to learn every chapter of her eyes, her soul and maybe her body.

If he was dealing with somebody else he would have thrown this dinner table over them giving up to his fury long ago. However it was a beautiful petite girl who has started to make a small yet real place in his life.

Sabiq took some deep breaths controlling his anger. He took his leisure time wiping his hands, all the time watching her scared self.

His lips tilted upward in a devil smirk. It was making his dark eyes look darker. His grey eyes are sinful and beautiful, turning menacingly dangerous. Leaving shivers to her spine.

"Why Chandni. Why do you want to leave me ?" he asked in a calm tone. Not like the Mafia boss he was.

Chandni looked up at him. A pool of tears swarmed into her beautiful eyes summoning millions of shiny stars inside them.

The smirk from his lips disappeared and he felt a sudden pang in his heart.

Taking out a handkerchief from his pants he softly wiped the tears which cascaded down her cheeks. His action not only shocked Chandni but him too.

He took his hand back and kept the handkerchief in his pocket, securely. Clearing his throat he again repeated his question,"Why do you want to leave me ?"

Chandni sniffled, sniffing in the river which was ready to blow down from her nose. Sabiq didn't know why but he felt the way she sniffled was cute, even adorable.

"Because I can't sleep with you Sabiq," Sabiq came out of his thoughts hearing her croaked voice.

"Because you don't feel comfortable sleeping on the mattress. You want me to get a bed for you in my room ?" he asked, arching a brow.

"No," Chandni said,"I want to go because I don't want to live with an unknown man. I was wrong before. I took everything lightly but now I know how wrong I was to choose to be someone's slut. I can't be someone's sex toy. I can't be someone's slut. I want to go away from here. Let me go Sabiq. Please let me go," she cried begging him.