11) Bra Strap

🦋

It was a gamble.

Really, she never had been touched by man before in that way and here she was accepting to be sabiq's slut, be his whore for three days.

It really was a gamble.

She walked with her steps light, searching Sabiq in this big house.

Thousands of things running through her mind one particular was will I succeed or this time he will definitely kill me?

She did not share it with Affan but her plan was more peculiar.

She wanted to use Sabiq for her own benefits.

He will be her study product.

She will be with him and study him, his thought process, his violence.

No book or criminal documentary can teach you what a real criminal mindset is. You can only learn it and know it by being with a criminal.

It was a decision which could lead her to her death, she was sure. But it was a chance she could never lose.

Leaving a small town she has come to this big city alone. She has fought with everyone, has gone against everyone. Her father, her second mother, has left a golden opportunity to get the scholarship she won and study MBBS from AIIMS. Only for one thing.

To become a criminal journalist.

It was her dream and even now she decided she won't back down and will get scared. She will face the next three days with braveness.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find Sabiq? " she asked, one old lady who was dusting one of the show pieces near the staircase.

"Sabiq who? the lady asked, confused.

"Your boss, Sabiq.." Chandni trailed off wondering if they didn't know their boss's name?

"Do you mean Capo, madam? "

"Yes," Chandni replied and the old woman asked her to follow her.

Chandni followed the old woman without a word and they finally stopped outside one of the doors.

"Here, he must be doing Asar ki namaz," she said and walked away from there leaving Chandni standing there alone.

Chandni rubbed her hand on her racing heart. It was beating violently. She thrust her hand inside her pants pocket and took out a small voice recording device.

It was always there in her pants pocket. She forgot about it in all this chaos.

For the next three days it will be her secret weapon against Sabiq.

She hid the recorder inside her bra and taking a deep breath she opened the door.

The old lady was right. Sabiq was in prayer.

The room was dimly lit. But in a dimmed illuminating room also she could see its greatness. It was not a bedroom. She got that by the way the room was empty.

Sabiq Malik, a cold hearted murderer and a jerky bastard was in a prayer and Chandni was kind enough to not disturb him.

She took light and small steps and walked to one corner of the room, silently she sat down on the floor. She did not have any other choice as there was no chair or sofa in that room. Only an old looking folded mattress in one corner of the room.

She adjusted the strap of her bra properly over her shoulder, somewhere in her mind getting worried if she got caught by him.

She wandered her eyes around the room.. It was painted in navy blue with golden carving on the walls. The white curtains were hanging on the sides of windows letting the warm wind welcome inside.