3) Dead

🦋

By the look of his eyes it was clear that he was ready to kill the love of his life.

He forgot the day he saw her for the first time.

With mud on her face and her yellow dress she was prettier than anything he had ever seen. She was like the first ray of sun which spreads across the dark sky and gives it its beauty.

She has taken everything from him at the very first sight.

She was his destruction just like he was hers

Still he ran behind her.

Everywhere she went she found him there.

Like he was not someone else, a soul in a someone's else's body but he was hers, a part of her, a shadow of her or perhaps her soul.

A haunting soul which took all her happiness, a black soul who had snatched everything from her and now was snatching her life.

He was giving her a death and with a smile on her face Chandni was accepting it.

His hold on her throat was tight, tighter than he had ever held her.

Like a single thin rope his hands were strangling her, her feet were scratching against that ceramic bathtub. The water so cold and colourless was splashing out.. however the smile lightening her lips never dimmed.

In contrast it widened, infuriating the man in control more.

Her eyes were closing, through her nose she was taking last drops of breaths. She was closer to her death, a final death.

From tomorrow she will not die every other minute.

It was final.. she was loosing her life and Chandni could not be more happy about it.

Her eyes started drooping, closing as she counted the last few brethes. A face smiling in front of her half lidded eyes.

A smiling face of her Sabiq.

He was whispering something to her.

I love you…

No he was not the person who says I love you, he shows his I love yous.

Then what was he saying?

Chandni's brows furrowed. What are you saying Sabiq ?

She wanted to ask but this man was strangling her so hard that she thought she would die before knowing what her Sabiq was saying.

But still getting a small glimpse of his loving face was enough for her.

That is why even being close to her death Chandni was smiling.

Shivoham has turned a complete beast, all the darkness of the world has submerged itself in his eyes and in his mind.

Jealousy is a sore feeling. It makes you blind in hate. Just like it was doing to Shivoham..

Being so deep in his jealousy he was killing his love. That smile curling her lips even while living in pain was taunting him more.

He put more pressure, a part of him was telling him to kill her now and here.

With her everything will end.

The way he has turned into a complete beast was all because of her. He was arrogant, a bad man, a sinner but he was never what he is today.

He is what he is today only because of her.

Kill her. Kill her Shivoham. Everything is her fault. End this story by ending this bitch.