9) Mehzabeen

Mehzabeen : Beautiful as the moon.

...

Tonight the moon was missing from the sky. Like it has covered itself with a veil of darkness. Only the stars were shining and adding beauty to the dull sky.

Under the dark sky on the side of the barren and empty road five luxurious cars were parked, one of them looked more luxurious and eye-catching than the other four.

Some men came out of the cars and stood on the sides of the road with their heads down and hands clasped together in respect. One man opened the car door for their capo.

Sabiq came out of the car and without looking at any of his men he walked ahead until he found a peaceful place where he could connect with his almighty.

He faced Makkah and taking his god's name he started to pray the fifth prayer of the day by kneeling on the ground, forgiving the world around him. Rightnow at this moment it was only him and his god. He was not a rich and dangerous mafia, he was one of god's children.

All the men waited for their capo with their heads bowed.

At the end of his prayer Sabiq turned his head to right and then left and finally finishing his prayer he got up to his feet.

He kissed the black locket which he is wearing on his neck. His father had given him this locket. He used to say, Sabiq, it is a locket from Khwaja ji, it will always save you from evil eyes.

He chuckled, only if his father knew that the eight year old child whom he was trying to save from evil eyes will himself become an evil and rule the mafia world.

"this one's for you dad," he said looking up at the dark sky. Once again kissing the locket he retrieved towards his car ready to finish the motherfuckers who were brave enough to kidnap and sell the woman of his den.

His gait changed, the aura around him turned dark and the glint of valor in his blue gray eyes shone like the shining edge of the sword. He was no more the man who was in Ibadat (prayer). Now he was the man who was ready to taste the blood.

The men working for him for more than ten years shivered when he approached them with that dark and mysterious look on his face.

No one knew the name of their capo. It was only their capo for them. No one even the man who has seen him since the day he rightfully owned the mafia throne, knows his real name, where he came from and what his story was.

If mystery has another name it must be Sabiq.

"Capo. You were absolutely right. After selling three hundred women to Dubai's brothel. The white eyed man. Your old and favorite enemy is ready to kill another sixteen children tonight only for the well being of his human trafficking syndicate," Arjun, one of his most trusted man in his clan, informed him about the deeds of that sinner which he was already aware of.

Sabiq knows every move of his rivals like the back of his hand

A devilish smirk crept on his lips as it was the night he was waiting for a long time. The night of new moon, the night he has chosen to put a full stop on the life story of that fucking Janaab.

"His superstition will summon his doom," he chuckled darkly, which was followed by the chuckles of the men of his clan.

His dark chuckles turned into a mocking laughter and one of his men who was new to his clan followed after him. The man looked at everyone while laughing. He was sure they would win when suddenly Sabiq stopped laughing and killed him.

He fired the bullets right into his mouth and his laugh turned dead followed by his body. He dropped dead on the ground and the blood coming out of his mouth drawed the yellow sand red.