25) Gala

....

"Shivoham, how am I looking?" the soft voice of his future wife whispered.

Shivoham snapped out of his la la land which was occupied by him and his sweet rose.

Coming back to the reality he realized the condition of his heart and mind was now getting out of his control.

The infatuation to an unknown was touching the level which was impossible for one to imagine.

"Shivoham," Tara's sweet voice again echoed in the silence of the room. It was eager, waiting only for his one glance.

He looked at Tara who was standing a few feets away from him.

Her soft fingers mingled to one another. Her eyes which always carry the fragrance of innocence were looking down, carrying shyness and a hope of love.

For any other man it was hard to avert his gaze from her beauty but Shivoham was already drunk in the intoxication of something more sweet and more spicy.

His hazel eyes traveled down to his hands, his empty hands which were carrying her delicate figure in his imagination.

Shivoham gulped, this time the luring imagination seemed truer than a reality.

Her every word felt like a genuine promise. There was no bluffing or mock in her words she really did ask him to find her.

Was it a hint of time or perhaps of destiny.

Was he going to get her soon !? He needed the answers soon.

"Please tell me dear. Am I looking pretty, is this dress suiting me or should I wear a saree," Tara's sweetness threaded in each of her words. Maybe this is what never appealed to Shivoham.

Tara was way too innocent..so innocent that she had already crossed the line of naivety. She was only sweet and he was seeking not only sweet but something spicy just like his sweet rose.

Nonetheless, he fixed his gaze on her.

A small smirk slipped on the edge of his lips.

His hazel eyes raked every inch of her body. Counting the curves in his mind which were always hidden by sarees or suits.

His future wife was beautiful. Not the most beautiful one out there but she was someone whom he could proudly claim his.

In a beautiful gown she was looking nothing lesser than a queen. Her innocence was giving her beauty an indescribable glow. Her long black hair was left open, waving on her back, touching her ass.

 Her long black hair was left open, waving on her back, touching her ass