5) Paroxysm

Shivoham looked at her face. It was quiet and dull. Duller than it ever was.

She was not saying a word but her face was screaming sorrow.

The thin wires attached to her thinner hands were making her look ill, the oxygen mask was hiding half of her face.

Even the long hospital gown was incapable of hiding the scars of her body which he gave her.

His stone eyes which used to be empty of any emotions were staring at her with hope and love.. a love of his own kind.

It's been more than five hours and she has not woken up.

For the past five hours he was standing outside the hospital room and staring at her through the glass window.

His eyes roamed to her incredible beauty. It was the first thing about her that consumed him completely. Yes he fell for her beauty first.

Then for her never give up attitude. He was fully consumed by the time she rejected him once, twice and then umpteenth of times.

It was way out of character for a man like Shivoham but he ran behind her like she was the last drop of his life.

If he did not make her his, he would die.

Placing his shivering hands against the glass he leaned closer, his eyes catching the sight of that shining thing on her finger.

It was a delicate diamond. He carved the diamond himself for her. It was sitting perfectly in her slightly curved ring finger.

His eyes wandered a little far away and stopped at her slender neck.

A thought flashed in his mind. A blink of his eyes and he was again in the past.

A past where it was him, her and Sabiq.

"You really don't have to buy all this for me Sabiq. I don't need more diamonds. I already have enough," Chandni said, looking at the diamond jewelry sets in front of her on the table.

The whole room was shining with the reflection of diamonds. Sabiq has especially called the diamond merchants from Gujarat. He knew how much she loved diamonds. He wanted to pamper her like always.

Sabiq smiled at his wife who was sitting beside him on the sofa. Wrapping a hand around her shoulder he pulled her close to him.

Chandni looked up at him with a small pout.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss on her pout.

"My heart is filled with your love Jaana. I can't express my love for you by singing a song. Could I ?" he said, raising a brow and Chandni giggled at the thought of him singing a song.

Sabiq Malik was anything but a good singer. When he sings she feels like she will bleed from her ears.

Chandni shook her head and Sabiq let out a chuckle,"That is why I am buying all this diamond for you. Let them suffice for every song that I can't sing for you but want to."

Chandni's smile broadened at his words while Sabiq sealed his lips to hers once again. Both dwell in the sweetness of each other.

Breaking the kiss Sabiq picked a gorgeous diamond nuptial chain from the diamond sets.

"Turn around," he said and Chandni turned her back to him. "A beautiful nuptial chain for my beautiful wife," he whispered, tying the chain around her neck.

Chandni smiled and looked down at the shining nuptial chain. It was shining over her honey skin. She touched the wedding chain with tears in her eyes. Sabiq and his love always overwhelms her.