Introduction

i'll be drawing Y/N a lot, but in my own style

i'll be drawing Y/N a lot, but in my own style. You don't actually look like the cover art of the story. (unless u somehow do), characterization is all up to your own imagination! Except the clothes sometimes to fit the story :,)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

☆彡
Name: Y/N Yagi

Age: 15

Parents: Not available.

Adoptive parent: Ya guessed it- Toshinori Yagi, known as the famous all might.

Favorite color: F/C

Hair color: H/C

Eye color: E/C, though it won't matter a lot since you're pulling a Gojo Satoru with that blindfold

Personality: Literally all over the place.
Can get exciting over sweets easily, at first will come off cold and not wanting any contact with anyone. Although in her head she's just a huge goofball and a nervous wreck but won't let it show, but slowly she'll warm up and show her true self.

Also you're oblivious. And innocent. (Well sortof)

QUIRK:
Speech and sight control (i couldn't think of a better name soz)

Ability:
Y/N can basically control anything that's living or has good enough molecules for her to control.
It can go as far to exploding literal humans, yeah, gorey.
All she has to do that has to make that happen is to say the words and think of the scenario while looking at the object/molecules/atoms desired.
It can be a very dangerous quirk and can get out of control easily if she's not careful. That's why she wears a blindfold to reduce her sight on the area or people around her.
She can control from small plants, water molecules, air molecules (you get the idea), objects to human bodies.
Think of it as telekenis but more scarier and dangerous.
She can only stop controlling the molecule/object/organism once she stops looking at it and makes a scenario in her head to stop the controlling.

Drawbacks:
If Y/N uses it too much, or controls too much, she'll receive bad headaches.
She'll also start to heat up and get a loud ringing noise inside her ears, that could lead up to them bleeding. (Eleven who?)
This all can end up to her blacking out.

☆彡

☆彡

Love interests:
-Midoriya

-Bakuhoe

-Todoroki

-Ochako

-Momo

-Kirishima

-Denki

-Mina

I'll add more later if i get suggestions.