Ch6. U.A.

After the kids were finished with their entrance exam and the robots, you stayed by with Nezu to talk about U

After the kids were finished with their entrance exam and the robots, you stayed by with Nezu to talk about U.A.

'Hey Nezu um, i have a request...' you mumbled nervously.
'What is it dear?' He replied with a small smile.

'Well... could i change up my uniform a bit? I'd rather not wear the tie...' you said quietly feeling a bit of guilt by your request.

'Of course! Anything for you, would you then like a small red tie shaped collar?' He replied with a smile.

'Yeah that's fine' you replied.
.
.
.
You were now pacing around your room, waiting for a phone call or anything. It had been a week since the exam and you were probably even more nervous than Izuku about his results at the moment.

Your dad barged into the room all of a sudden. 'Y/N? What are you doing? You're making the ceiling shake by all the pacing around.' He sweat dropped.

You then only now took notice of how heavily you were stomping. 'Sorry dad... i'm just nervous that's all.'
'About Midoriya's test results?' He asked.

I silently nodded.
'You know i could just tell you?' He laughed at your nervousness.
'Wha- no! I want to be surprised as well since i got recommended and all, it's a thrilling feeling to have.' I replied quickly.
He chuckled 'alright then kid, he'll probably call you in a bit have patience.' He left the room.
.
.
.
You waited a few more minutes until the silence in your room finally broke by a ringtone:
'A phone call... is here!'
'A phone call... is he-'

You quickly picked up the phone and waited for the caller to speak. You couldn't be asked to look at the number, so you instantly picked up.

'Hello! Would you like to buy our latest produc-'

You never hung up that quickly in your life. Darn advertisers.

After waiting for another more 5 minutes, you heard your phone going off once again. This time it HAS to be Midoriya!
You picked up the phone waiting for his voice to be heard.

'Y/N?' You heard on the other side of the line.

'Midoriya! How'd it go? Did you get in?' You quickly replied.

'I...' there was a silence. Your heart was pounding out of your chest. Did he not get in?

'I got in!' He yelled, making you yell in return.
'YEAAAAAAAA!!!'

'Y/N KEEP IT DOWN IT'S 11 PM' yelled All Might

'SORRY!'
...

'Oh my god Izuku i'm so happy for you! Do you know which class you're in?' You asked him.
'Yeah! 1A!' He replied happily.
That was Aizawa's class right? I think so, i can't remember.

'Also look at this photo I secretly took of you during the exam, i found it pretty funny.' You said, sending him a picture you took of him during the exam.