Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack

I was breathing heavily at this point, jeez dad can really push the limits sometimes

I say down on a nearby bench on the beach, and see i'm the only one in the area at the moment.
Taking deep breath's i close my eyes under the blind fold.

Midoriya is probably busy with dad on the other side of the beach carrying more wheels and tires, for all i care... leaning back more into the bench

'Gosh this blindfold i being itchy at the moment... a bit to itchy' i mutter to myself as i take it off, not giving the slightest care in the world. As long as i keep my imagination away and my mouth shut, it'll be fine.

Blindfold in hand, i stare at it for a moment, until i hear foot steps coming closer. What? I thought they were on the other side! I internally panicked.

But stupidly out of instinct i turn my head around to see none other than Izuku standing there, looking like he was about to say something but then lost his words.

'Oh...' is all he can get out of his mouth as he stares at the girl in-front of him. Without blindfold. She really is beautiful just like he guessed.
He looked away hurriedly with a small blush.

'S-sorry for interrupting anything Y-Y/N! And um... All mi- i mean your dad said us two have to get going' he stuttered a bit and muttered the last time, but i could still hear it.

Before i spoke I quickly wrapped the blindfold around my eyes again.

'Where to?' I asked in a monotone voice.

'W-well he said that us two should get some ramen together... as a reward! And um... yeah.' He fiddled around with his fingers looking down at the ground while nervously talking to you.

I stood up slowly and walked over to him, standing above him just some centimeters.

'Alright let's go.' I quickly said, and walked off to where the nearest ramen stop is.
God i was actually panicking so much in my head, am i coming off as cold too much? I hope not. I'm actually really glad that he's my friend now.
.
.
.
.
Honestly i walked pretty fast so it was hard for Midoriya to catch up sometimes, but we finally made it to the ramen stop.

I pointed to fingers upward to the owner and spoke once again in a monotone voice: '2 ramen bowls please.'

I looked over to the menu on the walk and noticed they have...mochi? As a dessert?

Although you couldn't see it, i was sparkling with joy. I kept staring at the menu board where the mochi was drawn on. I really wanted it, like really bad.

Midoriya took notice of the sudden change of atmosphere. It felt like... joy? He could 'see' small sparkles forming around you as you stared at the menu board. More specifically the mochi displayed on the menu.

'Do you want some?' Izuku asked the girl

She flinched at the sudden conversation starter, following by a slight blush by the realization that she was indeed. Staring.