Ch12. Fulfill your desire

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Fulfill your desire ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

・゚: *・゚:*Fulfill your desire ・゚: *・゚:*

You were silently sobbing on the cold floor, with the remaining blood next to you of your childhood friend. Your arm was covering your eyes as you kept muttering to yourself.

Izuku, All might and you were laying in the same row as each other, now turning your head back up, you saw your father in his normal form.
'I guess it's game over for them heh...' You chuckled to yourself at the thought.

But all of that was interrupted when a certain redhead was running your and Izuku's way: 'Hey Y/N! Midoriya! Are you two okay?' He yelled, swinging his arm in a waving motion.

'Y-yeah we're alri- H-hey wait up stay back Kirishima-!' Izuku responded, screaming the last part before a concrete wall formed next to the three of you.

Izuku laments that he was unable to do anything to help, but All Might reassures Izuku that the few vital seconds bought by Izuku's intervention saved his life.

'Young Y/N... Are you alright dear?' asked your dad. But you couldn't hear a thing because of your quirk's drawback.

Your ears were bleeding.

Izuku took notice of your condition and used his arms to crawl over to you. 'Y-Y/N are you okay?' He asked, looking at your now unconscious body. 'H-hey... Y/N open your eyes it's over...' He said again now shrugging your arm a bit.

'All might she's unconscious! And her ears are bleeding!' He exclaimed, now looking back at your father.

'It seems so, cementoss please hurry up and get my daughter to the infirmary.' All Might quietly said, turning his head towards the hero.
'On it.' Said the hero, now making the concrete move under the girl and dragging her towards the hero, clutching her in his arms.
All Might thanks Cementoss for concealing his identity. 'I'm also a big fan of yours' The hero replied with bubbles forming around him.
.

.

.

Kurogiri transports himself and Tomura to their secret hideout. An injured Tomura groans about his wounds and informs his master that the information they received about All Might's weakening was false.

On a blank monitor, a mysterious voice tells Tomura that the report wasn't false and Tomura was simply overzealous. Another voice asks about Nomu and Kurogiri regretfully informs them he could not find him. The original voice instructs Tomura to gather the villainous elite, and that the young villain will eventually be feared by the world.

'I'm coming for you Y/N. You'll have no other choice.' Tomura grumbles to himself.
The mysterious once again returns and asks Tomura what his obsession is with you.

'She was a good and my only friend when i was just a child. I never told you about her since it never came up, but i assure you that she has a powerful quirk. It could come in handy.' He replied to the voice.