Ch11. Villains!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chapter 11, Villains! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

・゚: *・゚:*Chapter 11, Villains! ・゚: *・゚:*

Villains were now teleported all over the place of USJ. You took notice of one specific villain right below you in the plaza, with a hand over his face. Why did it feel like he was staring at you?

'Hey hey hey... Where is All Might? I thought he would be here...' The hand man muttered to himself. He and colleague review that All Might was supposed to be teaching the class, according to a schedule procured from the previous day.

'I wonder if the one and only Symbol of peace will come for a visit if we kill these students, all except for one.' He snickered to himself, glancing at the H/C haired girl.

Eraser Head takes charge, ordering 13 to evacuate the students and contact U.A. Izuku has concerns about Aizawa fighting against the villains, but he reassures him and leaps into battle.

'Don't worry Izuku, unc- Aizawa sensei will be alright.' You said to the concerned boy, patting him on the shoulder.

We're going to be alright... Right?

A firing squad sets their sights on Eraser Head, but he uses his Quirk to cancel each of theirs out and knocks them out using his capture weapon. The villains quickly recognize him as the pro hero Eraser Head and reveal his Quirk before a mutant-type Quirk using villain confronts him. The villain knows Eraser Head's Quirk can't cancel out his own and attacks. Eraser Head easily counters him by keeping the villain at a distance using his scarf.

Meanwhile, Izuku realizes he underestimated his teacher as Tenya tells his surprised friend to move as they follow Thirteen and Class 1-A in an attempt to evacuate.

'Cmon! We have to move quickly' He yelled quickly while taking your hand, but got interrupted by a purple mist spawning in front of them.

Suddenly, the purple mist started speaking and introducing himself: 'Hello fellow students, i am a member of the League of Villains, our goal here is to kill All Might, and give the desired possession to our leader.'