Ch5. Stabbed in the heart

10 months have passed, and it was just 4 hours before the entrance exam begins

Just in these 10 short months you have become much more closer with Izuku than intended. The two of you would ho to the same ramen restaurant together every week after training.

About two or three times Denki would show up as well, but being the nervous wreck that you are, Izuku did the most talking. even that he was equally as nervous as you are.
.
.
.
While as of this moment, you and your father; all might or so Toshinori Yagi, were both walking towards the beach park.

As you two got closer to the desire destination, you could hear faint screaming, eventually coming closer towards you as you approached.
And there he was; Izuku Midoriya.

The kid was at the moment screaming his lungs out on top of a pile of trash. And damn he's changed. But first he was just the skinny and scrawny kid, now he became... truly something else.

You and all might both internally certainly said 'this kid!' In unison, still staring wide eyed at the kid on top of the garbage pile.

As he finally screamed his lungs out, you noticed him losing his balance and slowly falling off the pile of trash.

Before you wanted to stop him from falling with your quirk, all might already beat you to it.
You followed behind him and as soon as you both saw; the first trashed beach, now completely spotless your mouth's dropped.

'Jezus, you sick fucker how did you even manage to do all of this before 6 AM!' I said with a huge grin staring down at Izuku where he was being held bridal style by All Might.
He just chuckled in response and gave a small thank you.

'Now then...' All might began. 'At last, i will pass on my quirk to you, Young Midoriya.'

'Haah... i feel like i'm cheating' Izuku said looking down at one of his hands, forming small tears in his eyes.

'How come Izuku?' I asked him, putting my hand on his bare, sweaty shoulder. It honestly was disgusting but you wanted to comfort him in any way.

'I'm being trained by the number one hero himself and his daughter, i can't believe how lucky i am. It basically counts as cheating at this point.' He chuckled to himself, now letting a few tears drop to the ground.
...

'Nonsense!' Me and All might yelled at the same time. Like father like daughter.

'Now then Midoriya, i give you, my successor, my power... One for all' All might began while moving his hand towards his hair and plucking one out.

'Eat this.'

'Huh...?' Me and Midoriya just stood there dumbfounded.
Eat... that!? No way in hell he could do that! I think internally with a disgusting look on my face.
.
.
.
3 hours have passed since that uncomfortable occurrence. Midoriya did indeed eat the hair, apparently that was the only way to receive the quirk. By consuming All might's DNA.
Now me and dad are walking towards the famous H shaped building: U.A.