Prologue

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Y/N laid down on the ground in the long
hallway where the first white colored marble walls, were now spattered with blood.
The 4 year old was confused on what was happening, all she could hear were loud bangs.

Where were her parents?
Where is mama?
Where is papa?
Why is it so loud?

She crawled slowly to the corner of the hallway to be met with two bleeding bodies on the ground and a man standing at their feet.

Her E/C slowly shook while observing the bodies laying before her, quickly recognizing them.

It were her parents.

Mama?
Papa?

Why are they acting funny?
No.
What were they doing with red paint on the floor?
Who is that scary man in our house?
More specifically our living room?

The tall man took notice of the trembling girl on the floor with tears in her eyes staring at her parents. He chuckled.
'Heh i guess i found their scrawny little kid. What to do with you little one, hm?' He spoke with his raspy voice while glaring at the small child on the floor.

She looked up at the man clearly taken aback of what he said, now even more scared.

'Jeez, you can't even say something. What a useless kid you are.' The man said.
'Still not replying huh?'
'You're just as useless like your parents here were. Tch.' He spoke more clearly now.

'Shut up' She said softly under hear breath.

'Huh? What was that kid? Couldn't hear ya, i guess u can speak after all!' He chuckled at the last part, eventually pointing what seems to be a gun at her.

'Shut up...' she spoke again, a bit more louder with tears in her eyes. Still looking down at the floor.

'Cmon you can do better than that brat. At least make your parents proud for the useless little shit u became.' He laughed at the girl.

The girl slowly looked up with dull eyes, imaging the man die right now. She wanted him gone. No one talks about her or her parents like that. Who does he think he is? Bastard. Bastard. Bastard. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die

'DIE!' She yelled with tears in her eyes looking straight at the man now.

Suddenly.

The man coughed up blood while his eyes rolled to the back of his head, falling flatly on the dark wood floors of your home.
Everywhere, blood.

He... died?

The door burst open with a bunch of heroes, you didn't even notice the police sirens outside due to the loud ringing in your ear.
You kept yelling and yelling covering your ears with your small hands.
Eventually yelling out loud 'GO AWAY' but not looking at anyone or anything.
You yelled again but this time looking next to you where all the heroes and police men were standing.

'GO AWAY' you said bawling your eyes out.

They were all sent back by sudden pressure in their limbs. Was the girl doing this? She already yelled the two words, but nothing happened. Did it require her to look at us for that to happen?
A bunch of questions like those ran through the heroes minds as they looked horrified at the sight of many bloodied bodies on the floor.

Suddenly, you could hear a loud voice in the background: 'It's alright! I am here!' The voice echoed through your loving room, making you look at the source.

There he was, a tall muscular man with a questionable but good skin tight costume.
Two blonde hair streaks pointing upwards, while a huge smile was plastered on his face.

You yelled once again; go away, staring at the man in-front of you. There was no use of him talking to you since you couldn't hear a thing because of the loud ringing in your ears.

The man was shocked to as why he felt pressure moving him away from the girl. 'I think I figured out her quirk.' He thought, now trying to reject the pressure she was giving him.
He slowly moved forward, giving it all his strength to move.

The man eventually caught up to the fragile girl on the floor and patted her head, making her flinch at the touch.

She looked at the man, head empty, no scenarios, nothing. She just stared.
Dull and everything.
Her cheeks salty and dry because of the tears.

She looked over to his arm now moving to rip off a bit of his costume, eventually wrapping it around the young girls head covering her eyes.

She didn't understand why he did this, or why she felt safe within his presence, she just wanted to cling for dear life onto the man and never let go.
She tried to reach out to his arm and grab hold of it, but before she could brush her fingertip across his muscular arm, everything went black.
.
.
.
.
The man explained to the other heroes what was going on by the looks of everything, and the quirk the girl possesses.
He tried keeping his voice down since the girl was peacefully sleeping in his arm, believe me it was a pure sight.

'She seemed to really take a liking in you.' A woman hero said while grinning.

'Yeah, i mean, i've always wanted kids. Plus i'm pretty good at handling them.' He replied looking down at the small child.

'What on earth are we going to do with this child? She lost her family, her only family. Plus, that ridiculously dangerous quirk! She could become a villain with that!' A hero spoke up.

They all stood there in silence for a moment.

'How about i take her in? Train her? Try getting her to control her quirk better?' The blonde hero said now looking up.

...

'What????' The heroes said in unison.

'I think it's a good idea' spoke a small rat-like creature

He really just came out of nowhere.

'We will get all the necessities needed for you, plus adoption papers et cetra. I'm sure you have enough room in your home Toshinori. I could also let her get enrolled in U.A later in life for safety, training and such.' The rat dog sheep thing spoke while summoning a random cup of tea.

The blonde smiled gratefully at the shorter man.

'Thank you Nezu.'
He looked down again to the young girl.
'I will take good care of you little one.'