Ch30. A new era

🌼

Y/N Stretched her arms and let out a small yawn after being smooched by none other than Recovery Girl

Y/N Stretched her arms and let out a small yawn after being smooched by none other than Recovery Girl. Her eye has been healed and fully regained her vision.
"My my child, your eye was damaged severely. If this school didn't have someone like me, I'd be afraid you would've lost your eyesight forever!" Recovery Girl complained as she handed Y/N a pink lollipop.

The H/C girl chuckled. "Yeah, I know granny. At least I won, right? I didn't get injured for nothing." Recovery Girl simply rolled her eyes and was about to say something, until she got rudely interrupted by a loud and booming voice coming their way.

"YYYY/NNNNNN!!!!!" Y/N heard All Might, opening the door in a frantic matter and quickly crouched down next to the girl. She simply smiled and patted his head. "I'm fine."

"You were all too reckless, Y/N! You could've lost your eyesight for good! Why do you have to be so stubborn about winning some lousy competition?" He furrowed his brows and shook Y/N's arm to keep her attention on him.

"Weren't you the one hyping me up for this competition..." She mumbled to herself, making All Might's ears perk up and back away.

"Well yes! But that doesn't mean you have to kill yourself to get first place!" He sighed to himself, stood up, and wiped the remaining dust particles off of his suit.

Y/N scoffed and tried to stand up but her father held her back. "You've got about half an hour left until the prize awards, please rest until then dear." All Might worriedly tapped her shoulder, making her lay down on her back again and close her eyes under her sunglasses.

She sighed. "To be honest..."
"I was scared to death out there..." Y/N mumbled, receiving a worried look from her father yet again as he listened closely to what his daughter had to say.

"My pebble plan came out of instinct and it was pure luck that I threw one into Katsuki's throat, I really didn't mean to do that. My luck got me first prize... I really don't deserve to win."  Y/N spoke with a frown on her face, not knowing the boy she just mentioned was standing right outside her door, listening to her rambling.

All Might laughed. "Y/N, listen, every hero gets luck during their battles. Even me. Does that still mean they don't deserve their victory? No. Every hero worked hard with a bit of luck to achieve their victories, and they're proud of that. You should be too." He hugged the girl's small frame as she began shaking from sorrow.

Her hands trembled around her father's neck as she whispered a small 'thank you' in his ear- just before-

The door instantly slammed open, revealing a ashy-blonde familiar boy, all patched up. His face looked the same as usual, yet his eyes screamed... Affection?
Both All Might and Y/N quickly let go of each other as they both awkwardly stared at the boy.

"I-i will get going now, young Y/N! I'll see you both at the prize awards!" All Might gave a small salute before dashing out of the door in a hurry...

"..."