Ch28. Bomb ass bitch

Oh, you were SO ready to defeat that Bakugo

Oh, you were SO ready to defeat that Bakugo. Even though you weren't entirely sure of what to expect from him, your adrenaline kept going higher and higher. You just couldn't wait.

Uraraka was about to leave you alone until another pair of footsteps were approaching the two of you. It was none other than the curly-haired friend everyone adored; Izuku.

He was waving at the both of you frantically with a huge smile, making your heart melt. This boy could be so wholesome when he wanted to...

"Hey, Y/N and Uraraka!" He spoke as he finally halted in front of the two of you. Finally, his head perked up and stared at you with sparkling eyes.

"You were so awesome back there with Todoroki! I can't believe the plan worked for you and that he fell for it! You could've also used another plan I thought of before the match but I decided to let you do it your own way... Anyway-!" He kept on mumbling as you and Uraraka just stared at him with awkward smiles.

You figured that he was never gonna stop rambling on and let you go to the arena once Midnight would announce the battle, so you just held tightly on both of his shoulders and pushed him onto you for a hug. That's new...

"Thank you, Izuku." You smiled while still holding onto him. Even though the boy has been shut up, his face was burning red. His breathing became unstable and every possible thought went through his mind. He for sure didn't see that one coming.

Midoriya finally focused back on you and shook his head followed by a bright yet nervous smile. "Y-you're welcome! Also, what's your plan for trying to defeat Bakugo? He's a pretty tough opponent..." He worriedly asked you as he tilted his head in a cute manner.

You chuckled, "Well, Midoriya. A pro hero never reveals her secret!" You spoke, but immediately cringed at yourself when you noticed you sounded EXACTLY like your dad; All Might. 'Shit, that's something he would say...'

"Woah! That's something All Might would say!" Midoriya chuckled excitedly.

'Yup, I knew it.' You face-palmed yourself mentally.

Uraraka finally interrupted the weird conversation between the two of you by saying her goodbyes and giving you her luck. "Bye, Y/N! You better win, okay?" She smiled and she ran off, leaving you and Midoriya alone.

Midoriya turned his head towards you and smiled. "I know you can do it. I'll be rooting for the both of you. May the best one win." He chuckled with his hand towards you, not knowing what to do with it.

The both of you just stared at his hand which was hovering in the air, you decided to not let the poor boy feel any more awkward so just grasped it with both your hands and shook it lightly.

"You better root a bit extra for me though." You winked under your blindfold, which you completely forgot you had, but Midoriya still understood what you were trying to do.