Ch14. Fashion show-off!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Fashion Show-Off✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

・゚: *・゚:*Fashion Show-Off・゚: *・゚:*

When you and the other three girls finally exit the H shaped building, Mina turned around swiftly with a big grin.
'So, what do you guys wanna do first? Go to the mall real quick and then head home?' She asked with her hands behind her back.

'I don't mind. Kero.' Tsuyu replied.
'Yeah me neither! Me and Y/N will go shop for lots of mochi there.' Ururaka replied as well while looking at the H/C-nette.
You replied with a smile and a nod.

'Alright! Let's go then!' Mina says, now interviewing arm around yours's and Ururaka's. And Tsuyu joining in on holding your other arm as well.

The four of you kept walking towards U.A's gate until you were all stopped by a short familiar student.
The purple haired boy looked up with drool coming out if his mouth, and began to talk: 'where you four going ladies?' He said trying to sound confident as ever.

'That's none of your business Mineta! Stop being a pervert.' Mina yelled back, letting go of your and Ururaka's arm.

'Come on, how could you say no to this face? Tell me tell me! I could make your day even better!!' He replied, with lust in his eyes.

You then pulled down your blind fold staring directly at the short boy.
'Come near us and say disgusting things like that again and i will explode you to bits.' You said with a sadistic smile on your face.

'Now, blow away.' You finished, making Mineta fly away about 90 meters.
'Way to go Y/N! You're so badass!' Ururaka said with bubbles floating around her.

'Yeah i agree! Also, you should wear your blind fold less. You're really pretty, i don't even know why you wear it!' Mina finished, looking at you.

'It's kind of obvious that she has to wear it due to her quirk, kero.' Tsuyu replied for you.

You put your blind fold back on again before replying: 'yeah, my quirk would otherwise get out of control if i use the wrong words while looking at something...' you mumbled.