Ch21. Heart stirred up

Once the massive amount of ice Shoto created is cleared from the stadium, the third match in the first bracket of the finals tournament begins; Denki vs Ibara

"Everyone welcome Class 1-B's Assasin! Ibara Shiozakiiii!!!" Present Mic yelled in the mic, making the vine-headed girl frown. She takes exception to this, and proceeded to correct the hero. She claims that it is her humble quest to spread good across the world, and that she would never kill her opponent.

"What a way to make an entrance..." I mumble to myself while looking nervously over to the girl. Ururaka nodded in agreement with furrowed brows as well.

Present Mic nervously apologized and let the battle continue.

Denki was now walking towards the stadium and smirked widely at the girl. "Hey girlie! If i win this, you'll have to go out on a date with me!" he yelled.

I slightly twitch at the sudden confrontation and swiftly stood up from my seat, while leaning on the rails of the benches.

"Piss boy you can't just do that! You're gonna scare off the girl with your poor romantic antics!" I yelled, making Kaminari turn his head my way.

"Are you jealous or something, Y/N!?" He laughed out loud. I flinch and immediately sat back in my seat with a slight huff escaping my lips and crossing my arms. This was followed by Ururaka patting my leg for comfort.

"Heh, piss boy. I gotta use that one." I heard none other than Bakugo say behind me.

I turn around and made eye contact with crimson eyes. "That's my nickname for the man! Don't steam my ideas, Q tip!"

Bakugo jumped from him seat with an angered expression, making me snort slightly. "HAHH!? WHO'RE YOU CALLING A Q-TIP? BLINDFOLD BITCH!"

"Man, you're blocking the view! Sit down!" Kirishima yelled

"Hmmm!? Class 1-A's students don't get together at all! How can such behavior be called hero-like!?" We all heard in the distance; Monoma.