Ch23. TRICKED!

Sitting on the blue benches together with the rest of class 1-A, you call were worried about the upcoming fight

Sitting on the blue benches together with the rest of class 1-A, you call were worried about the upcoming fight. Outside, you cheered for Midoriya, but deep down you knew this fight wouldn't be all that fair due to the power Todoroki holds.

"I hope they won't get too rough with each other..." i mumble slightly, catching the attention of Ururaka. She silently took ahold of my hand with one pinky up and smiled brightly at me.

"Don't worry! Midoriya is strong." She chirped. She wasn't worried at all it seemed, which made you question her. Were you the only one that could predict this rough fight?

As soon as it begins, Shoto leads with an ice attack, but Izuku counters with a Delaware Smash. Shoto creates a pillar of ice behind him to keep him from being blown out of bounds, as he expected Izuku to break his finger in order to negate the ice attack.
Izuku is forced to damage a second finger to stop Shoto's next attack and mulls over that he only has six more chances, and must find Shoto's weakness before he breaks all his fingers. Shoto doesn't let up and continues his onslaught of ice attacks.

"Jikes, that's gotta hurt..." I remarked, making Ururaka fully agree with me. "They're being really reckless..." She commented as well. Kirishima all of a sudden joined the stands and he sarcastically compliments Katsuki and Shoto for having techniques that blast through the whole stadium.

Bakugo didn't budge at all yet still replied calmly; "Quirk's are physical abilities and can get worn out just like anything else." We all silently looked over at Bakugo, wondering if he actually said that.

"Wow, that's the first time i've ever heard something come useful out of your mouth." I bluntly said, quickly covering my mouth in regret. Shit-

"HAHH?? WHAT'YA SAY!? COME SAY IT TO MY FACE BLINDFOLD BITCH!" He yelled back at me, jumping up from his seat while Kirishima quickly tries to get ahold of him.
"Bakubro! Calm down, she meant it as a joke! R-right Y/N?" Kirishima asked me with worrysome eyes, hoping i'd play along. Hell no i'm not.

"Eh, not really. I meant what i said" I shrugged and turned my head back around to face the stadium, observing the fight between Shoto and Midoriya.

"Bitch"

Shoto's assault continues, forcing Izuku to break the last finger on his right hand. However, Shoto withstands the smash and creates a tower of ice to run up and close the distance between them. Izuku uses another smash to break the ice steps apart, but Shoto avoids it and nearly freezes Izuku at close range.

Time skip - author became lazy...

"No way! What just happened out there!?" You yelled out loud while leaning on the sides, staring down at the arena. What just happened was that Midoriya literally got beaten up and Todoroki slayed halfway. It was too dramatic for your own good.

"I get that Izuku wanted to encourage Todoroki, but couldn't he just be selfish for once and win? This boy i swear..." You complained. Ururaka slightly patted your back with a warming smile.

"Don't worry Y/N~ They both did their best and that's the most important part!" She happily replied. Kirishima suddenly joined in the conversation and began chuckling.

"Yeah, but Midoriya still could've been selfish like Y/N said. I mean, it's a competition after all! Plus, hero companies all over Japan are watching!" Kirishima exclaimed excitedly. You nodded in agreement and let out a small huff.

"Due to the way Izuku was fighting, i doubt he'd get many requests... I'm worried..." you slightly cried out loud. Denki now also jumped into the conversation and tried his best to cheer you up.

"We can go and check up on him if you want, Y/N! But still, you don't have to worry so much you softie! Remember how cold you were in the beginning? Ahhh~ you were so sexy-" Denki immediately got hit by a long tongue by Tsuyu as he almost finished his sentence.

"Don't be a pervert, Denki." Tsuyu mumbled. You and Ururaka cluelessly look at the two 'fighting' but smiled either way.

"I'd love to visit Midoriya, but my match will start in just a bit. So i'm going to head out right now." You replied with a dismissal hand. The rest nodded and let you walk past them over to the stairs.

~

While walking in the hallways, you came face to face with a wall. No. It was your father. And... someone else?

Oh jeez not again...

Endeavor

All Might slightly turned around to face the student that accidentally hit him in the back and saw your face, lighting up immediately.

"Ah, hello dear! Are you preparing for your next match?" All Might boomed. You slightly tensed up and stared up at him with slight wide eyes.
Oh god...

Behind All Might's back, you could suddenly see endeavor's head peeking above it with his signature look on his face. But this time, it read trouble.

"Hello again, Y/N. You seemed to make a fuss earlier..." Endeavor grumbled at you. Your father turned around with a raised brow.

"A fuss? Y/N, what'd you do?" All Might asked, looking at you with disappointment. You tensed up once again and were at loss for words. Gosh, how were you going to get out of this situation!?

There was a long silence between the three of you until your eyes darted to the side, pointing at the open space and began yelling; "LOOK! A VILLAIN!!!"

The two heroes hurriedly turned their head around to the announcement you made but were met with... nothing. YOU TRICKED THEM!?

"Y/N... that wasn't funny at all-" All Might started, but as he turned around to face you again, he noticed you not standing there anymore.

"Your daughter seems like a b-"

"Do not finish that sentence." Your father barked.

"k."