Ch13. No1 daughter

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*No1 Daughter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

・゚: *・゚:*No1 Daughter ・゚: *・゚:*

Izuku, Tenya, Ururaka and you were now walking together in the hallway. The four of you, well, the three of them were talking about their quirks and hero stuff.
Suddenly a question gets asked to Ururaka: 'Say Ururaka, why did you decide to become a hero?'

Ururaka flinched and embarrassingly turns red, hesitantly replying. 'I- you see... I want to do it for money...' She said, scratching the back of her head.

'Huh? Why for money if i may ask?' Midoriya replied. She goes on to admit that her family is struggling financially because business is slow for their construction company.

'Well, you could pretty much help your business with your quirk! It fits perfectly, am i right Y/N?' Tenya turns his head towards the H/C-nette. You nodded in return, giving a glance over to the blushing girl.
Ochaco agrees completely but remembers that her father encouraged her as a child to follow her own dreams instead.

'Same question goes to you as well Y/N, why did you decide to become a hero?' Midoriya asks, making you snap from your daydream.

You thought for a second. Why did you want to become a hero? Oh that's right, you wanted to redeem your parents. You wanted to get rid of every bad person in the world, not wanting any other child to go through the same thing you did. But you couldn't simply reply with that since they didn't know you were adopted. You just decided on giving a half-truth on the question.

'I guess it's because I want to get rid of every villain and bad guy in the world to not make any child or adult go through the pain of losing a loved one.' I shrugged, making my voice crack a bit suddenly.

The three of them stared at me in silence. Did i say something wrong? Is it too big of a goal? What if-

'That's an amazing reason Y/N! Those are the true words of an amazing hero!' Ururaka and Midoriya exclaimed, and Tenya agreed with them.

Suddenly, All Might appeared around the corner of the hallway you four were standing.
'I am here!' He yelled out loud, now looking at us four. I glanced over to what he had in his hand, and it seemed like a bento.