Ch27. Man, what the hell?

"Y-" You heard in the distance as you were walking in the hallway, preparing yourself for your final battle between you and none other than Bakuhoe

"Y-" You heard in the distance as you were walking in the hallway, preparing yourself for your final battle between you and none other than Bakuhoe. 'Oh goodness...' Was all that came up to your mind when that certain someone finished yelling your name;

"-NNNNN!!!!!" Your father finished, running in your direction with a vein popping up on his forehead. He was sweating, shaking, quaking, and crying. It sure looked like your father just ran through hell, or got jump scared by the most horrific FNAF animatronic to have existed.

Sighing, you slowly turned around with a cheeky smile as you looked up at him; "What's good, dad?" You asked with your hands behind your back with an innocent stance.

"WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT???" He yelled once again as he began motioning his arms in every direction like Ida, secret love chi-

"What was up with what? I don't know what you mean..." You shrugged him off and began walking away casually, but got stopped immediately when you felt his large hand grasp your should tightly and stop you from walking away.

"Man what the hell-"

"A-are you, and- young Shoto- you know, da-" He gagged as he tried to speak out 'the' word but tried yet again...

"Dah-.... Datin.. -Dating...." He trembled as he furrowed his blonde bushy eyebrows and held onto your shoulder tighter than before, making you wince in slight pain. Though, this pain wasn't measurable with the amount of embarrassment you just received by that sentence.

"What!? N-no of course not! How did you come to that conclusion?" You yelled in frustration, yet, had a glowing red face. Due to that, your father wasn't convinced at ALL.

"You're lying! I can see it!" He pointed at you with his index finger up to your nose. I know he may be the mighty All Might who has no fear for anything, but, when it comes to his daughter, he could collapse in a matter of seconds. Especially if it had to do with you growing up or dating.

You just frowned and took off your blindfold, ready to shoo him away with your quirk. But your father obviously was first to stop you by gripping your hand tightly.

"Do not use your quirk on me, young lady-!"

"Yeah, whatever dad. Ima go rest." You ignored him and simply walked away towards the break room. It was too much right now and didn't feel comfortable talking about 'dating' or that whole misunderstanding with him in the middle of a school building.

All Might just stared at you with wide eyes and an open mouth, flabbergasted by your behavior. Since when were you becoming a rebel!?

"Pesky kid, huh." All Might heard behind him. He rotated his head toward the source of the voice and saw Aizawa standing there with a grin on his face, obviously entertained by the whole commotion between you two.

"...I don't wanna talk about it." All Might replied, to which Aizawa just glanced sideways and shrugged.

"I wouldn't let you, either way. I don't care anyway."