Ch8. Hero basic training

You woke up to a hand slapping you softly on your cheek

'Wake up young Y/N! Are you excited about today? Your good ol' dad is teaching today!' Your dad said, making you groan in response.

'Go awayyy...' i grumbled in response, making dad be pushed slightly to the back of my wall.
'H-hey, Y/N! Stop doing that! You have to get up dear.' He replied quickly, making you let go of your quirk on him.

'Ughhh...' you rubbed your eyes and got out of bed, putting on your slippers.
'Get out of my room.' You said softly to your dad, making him get out of your room by your quirk.
'You can't keep on using your quirk on me, young lady! Where are your manners- AHHH!' Your dad yelled when you made him fall off the stairs.

You chuckled to yourself snd started to get ready for the day.
Putting on your uniform, blindfold and putting your hair to your liking, you walked downstairs with a bag in hand.

'What's for breakfast?' You asked your dad who was making something since he's in a good mood.
'Blueberry pancakes!' He replied with a laugh, turning around and making you see an exposed bruise on his cheek. You figured it was because of you making him fall off the stairs.

'Sorry for that bruise.' You said softly.
'It's alright haha!' He quickly replied, putting a plate down in front of you.

'What are you teaching? I'm guessing Basic Training class right?' You started.
'Yes i am! Your costumes have arrived as well.' Dad replied sitting down in front of you.
'Yeah? That's great.' You replied.

'You do know that Midnight and another hero that i forgot her name of... helped design my costume right?' You said. Making your father choke on his food.
'WHAT?' He yelled. 'Oh no no no i don't even want to imagine what Midnight came up with! We should get it changed immediately without even taking a look at it!' He quickly said.

'No dad it's fine, let me just try it on one time and see if it's good or not.' I replied quickly, pointing my fork at him.
He sighed and nodded in return.

.

.

.

You walked your normal route towards U.A. Normally, you'd walk with your dad, but since it would lead to stares and such you decided not to.

Opening the door to class 1-A, you were met face to face with a grinning blue-haired blue. You figured that his name was Tenya Iida.
'Hello! You are Y/N! The girl from yesterday with an unbelievable score with the softball.' He spoke quickly making chopping motions with his arms.
'Yeah, you were awesome out there!' A pink-skinned girl butted in.
'We really thought you were quirkless, you blew our socks off!' Another red-headed boy said.

You were starting to get nervous about all the people approaching you, so you only simply nodded and walked past them.
'Huh!? Does she not like us?' They all thought at the same time while staring at the back of the head of the girl that's now walking away.