Ch24. Medic!

You sprinted faster than light in the U

You sprinted faster than light in the U.A's hallways. Praising the lord for both men having the brains of a flea, you began finally slowing down and trying to catch your breath.
You patted your chest to get rid of the burning feeling in your lungs and sighed out loud.

"Why am I the victim to come across such awkward situations... Especially meeting Endeavor face to face again." You twitched your eyebrow.
Slightly stretching out your back and arms, you glanced over to the small clock that conveniently hung on the wall next to you.

Noticing the time, it then struck you in an instant. Your match is about to begin... The funny part about all of this was that you had about 2 minutes to spare, so if you hadn't run into All Might and Endeavor you could've visited Midoriya. Sadly, lady luck wasn't on your side today.

You turned around once again and began walking towards the big hall which led to the arena. Slight nervousness consumed your body and you began walking stiffer than usual. No one could blame you honestly; since you didn't yet know what your opponent was fully capable of.

Shaking your head from the thoughts, you slightly slapped your cheek and tried boosting up your confidence in the silent hallway; "You got this Y/N! Trust yourself, your quirk is unstoppable..."

That last phrase was true. Your quirk was unstoppable. Thinking about your past, you could've wiped out everyone in the house you were living in, in one split second. Even All Might. It would of course put you at risk of everything. You knew that you would eventually have to use it to its fullest capability, but that would probably take some time.

You suddenly widened your eyes and turned your head swiftly to the side once you heard heavy footsteps coming your way. But you quickly softened once you saw who was coming your way; Kaminari.

"Yo!" The yellow-headed Pikachu waved at you with a bright smile and a tint of redness on his left cheek. You smiled slightly back and straightened your posture to face the said boy.

"Hello, Kaminari. What brings you here? Want to cheer me on in private?" You chuckled with a hand in front of your mouth. You knew Kaminari as the dorky guy in class and the sweet guy before you joined U.A. It was lucky of you to coincidentally get in the same hero class as him, and you were thankful.

Even though he could be a bit pervy like Mineta, he could be a really sweet guy towards everyone and treat anyone equally. You're glad to call him your friend.

Kaminari nodded his head up and down energetically and gave you two fist bumps; "Yeah! You better win for me! That chick who you're going up against is pretty strong ya know. Ya want some tips?" He gave you a hopeful smile.

You tilted your head to the side and put your finger up to the side of your cheek before replying.
"Hmm, I'd rather win for myself. Anyway- I don't think I need any tips from someone who lost against 'that chick'" You teased the boy, making him feel shocked, and put his hand against his heart.