Ch.9 Villainous Y/N

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

:*・゜゚・*

Team D heads inside first and finds the fake missile inside

Team D heads inside first and finds the fake missile inside. Still confused, Katsuki asks Tenya about Izuku's quirk.
'Hey four eyes, does Deku have a quirk?' Bakugou starts, not looking at Iida.
'Why of course! You saw it yesterday during the quirk assessment test right? He has such amazing power!'
'But may I ask... Why do you hate Midoriya so much?' Iida added.

'Tch, whatever. You stay here four eyes, i'm heading off' Bakugou says with an angry tone.
'Huh!? Where are you going, comrade! You can't just leave me and be reckless!' Iida quickly replied.
'Shut up.'

.

Five minutes pass and Team A enters the building, but before getting too far they are attacked by Katsuki. His sneak attack only manages to damage half of Izuku's mask, the latter was able to evade while saving Ochaco. Katsuki attacks again, but Izuku catches his swing.

'What the hell kind of attack was that?' You thought to yourself, shaking even more with rage and nervousness.
'Scary...' The class thought again, staring at the girl trembling.

.

Then Izuku shoulder tosses the surprised Katsuki into the ground, garnering praise from his fellow classmates watching from the projection room with All Might.
'Way to go Izuku!' you mentally cheered holding your fist ever so slightly up.

Izuku reveals he has been taking notes on Katsuki for years with the same notebook the latter burned. Izuku knew that he starts every fight with a right hook and was able to counter.
Izuku doesn't back down from Katsuki, telling his former bully that he is no longer the weak and defenseless Deku.

.

Some time has passed by, Ochako was now on the floor where Iida was.
Knowing Izuku cannot defeat Katsuki at close range, Izuku alerts Ochaco to grab onto something. Instead of punching Katsuki, Izuku aims his  into the ceiling, destroying the ground of every floor above them, including the one Ochaco and Tenya are on, but Izuku is forced to take the full brunt of Katsuki's Explosion.