Ch1. Sursprise milk attack

(1st person)BEEPBEEPBEEPWAKE UP SLEEPY HEADYOUNG Y/N*inhale*BEEEEEEEEEEEEREEP

(1st person)
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD
YOUNG Y/N
*inhale*
BEEEEEEEEEEEEREEP

You jolted up your bed from the loud noise your phone was making. No, it's wasn't just any noise, it was your alarm. Your pReMiUm custom made alarm that your uncle Hizashi with his whole heart (and voice) made for you.

Reaching out with your hand to your phone, you groaned as you clicked the snooze button.
Slowly getting out of bed and re-adjusting your blindfold, you sat on the edge of your bed on top of your F/C blankets with the smell of fresh pillows and mornings.

Grabbing your phone, you looked at the time: 9:30 AM.
Oh right.
-
Today was Friday right? Every Friday you'd go to your favorite local shop selling all kinds of cute pastries. The main reason why you go there is because you like spending your money on F/F (favorite flavor) mochi and some new tea.
You'd also stop by Nezu's to make the new tea you would bring in.
(Sorry if u don't like mochi)

You at last stood up from your comfortable one person bed and put on your F/C fluffy slippers.
Dad or as everyone else calls him; All Might, always scolds you for not wearing either socks or slippers in the house since your feet would get cold. And like that, you'll get sick.
It basically became a habit now, to wear slippers instantly in the morning.

You walked over to your own bathroom and got yourself ready for the day. Such as brushing your teeth etc.

Putting on a random black tanktop, some grey sweatpants and just incase a zipped hoodie leaving it open. You left your hair down, and once again, re-adjusting your blindfold.

In the beginning when you were walking around with a blindfold on the streets, you'd always get stares from strangers with questionable faces. But you've gotten used to it, and so have the people in your neighborhood.

Although when you were in America, you'd always get random comments like; 'why are you wearing that? Are you some sort of psychic?' 'Are you a cosplayer from that one game?' 'Eh? Gojo??' And such.

But now that you've moved to Japan, i guess you could say that most people don't really mention it a lot. Except for the kids of course...

It's been months since you've moved to Japan, though you never questioned why.
I guess it never came up since it went by really quickly.

Dad also never payed much attention to bringing it up, so i eventually forgot i guess? But now that i think about it, i might as well ask right? Yeah, a bit late but who cares.
.
You proceeded to walk downstairs and headed to the kitchen to eat your favorite cereal brand.
As you tried an attempt to grab a bowl, you realized it's a tiny bit too high up for you to reach.
'Seriously?' You mentally groaned.

But as every 'short' person in the world, you always have a plan in mind for these types of struggles. And so you did your plan.

You climbed on the counter like a maniac.

At last, you got your beautiful, white, round, hollow, perfect bowl! You stared with sparkles floating around your head.
Honestly, people never could really tell of you're happy, angry or sad with the blindfold on. But some people like Nezu and dad have mentioned that when you're happy, you tend to show a bright aura around you, making people around you alert on your happiness.

It was kinda cute, that people could sense you're happiness without showing it.

You finally started to slowly get down from the counter with bowl in hand, and landing gracefully on the cold hardwood floor.

Opening the fridge looking for milk, you notice yet another foiled up pastry in the fridge with a sticky note on top saying quote: 'My self bought pastry! Do not eat!' With a small All Might doodle in the corner.
You chuckled to yourself and closed the fridge after grabbing a hold of the milk.

The moment you closed your fridge you look at your side and see a figure smiling brightly at you.

'AAAAAAHHHHHHHH' You screamed at the top of your lungs, throwing the milk at the smiling figure.

'Y/N Y/N Y/N IT'S ME!' The smiling figure cried out loud, waving his boney arms around.

'Oh my jesus, DAD. You scared me' you huffed.

'Heh, sorry my bad. What a way to start a morning *yawn* good morning anyways sweet o' daughter of mine' Dad replied.

'What's with that name all of a sudden? And the good mood?' I asked, looking at him suspiciously.

'Well...' he started.
'I've been meaning to tell you this since i decided to move here...' he wandered off.

'Oh i've actually wanted to ask you about that today, what a coincidence.' You snickered.

'Heh, yeah well...'
'I've decided to move here to actually find an successor for you know... One for all? And i, me, great all mighty All Might, enrolled- uh. Enrolled- yOU to U.A! And also myself. As a teacher. To find a successor.' He replied blankly with the last few sentences.

I blinked one time
Then two times
Then three times.

'HUH???'

'Yeah, i know it's sudden, but well you got a recommendation anyway, and it'd be great for you to train your quirk young Y/N!

'Yeah, i know it's sudden, but well you got a recommendation anyway, and it'd be great for you to train your quirk young Y/N!. You could even help me find a successor!' Dad chuckled.

I sweat dropped at the last line.
'What the heck?' I mentally thought.