Ch16. You're an interesting person.

(Very long chapter- sorry- 3132 words)

I slowly start to regain my conciousness, and i can now feel that i'm laying on top of something soft

I slowly start to regain my conciousness, and i can now feel that i'm laying on top of something soft. Probably my bed.
As i flutter my eyes open i try my best to look around the room i'm in, and surely i was correct; i'm in my room as of this moment.

But what i didn't expect is my bed to be so... warm? Comforting all of a sudden?
I mean, a bed should always be comforting and warm. But this time it seems extra warm and comforting, as if there's a body next to me.

While i'm deep in thought, i could feel soft air in the back of my neck. What the hell?
I turn around to be see the source of the warm breeze that i am feeling.

I open my eyes widely as i'm now staring at a familiar face; Ochako Ururaka.
'What... What is this girl doing in my bed all of a sudden?'  I thought to myself, still staring at the sleeping girl.

Thoughts came running through my head; Should i wake her? Why is she in my bed? What happened last night? She's kind of cute... Wait what.

I reach my hand out to her face stopped right above her cheek, argueing with myself on how i should wake her up. Then all of a sudden my hand quickly got grasped and hugged tightly.

Ururaka has succesfully captured my hand and will not let go.

"H-hey um Ururaka" I whispered to the girl, resulting in her opening her eyes slowly as well.
She looked around with her lids half closed until she finally got the memo.

"Y-Y/N! Oh my god i-i'm so sorry!" She yelled while stumbling backwards on the bed making her fall off.

"Oh shi- Are you okay woman?" I replied quickly while standing up and trying to help the poor girl off my bedroom floor.

"Ehe... I'm sorry Y/N... Did i wake you with my snoring?" She scratched the back of her head, with a huge blush on her face.

"Well no... But why are you in my house? Especially my bed..." I asked with a slight embarassing blush on my cheeks.