Ch18. Kea

???: POV

???: POV

"Ahh, at last i'm here!" They spoke to themselves, looking up at the train station boards.

"All i have to do now is find a way to go to the festival..." They mumbled to themselves while looking around frantically. Their eye caught an approachable person and walked over to them.

"Err, excuse me! Which way is UA's sport festival?" They asked.

"Hm? Oh! It's north from here, it'd only take about 10 minutes to walk over there!" The person replied, but then widened their eyes a bit when they saw the person in front of them.

"H-hey aren't you K-" before they could ask, the person that called for directions suddenly grew a pair of butterfly wings and started flying away.

"Thank you!"

Y/N POV

I was still spinning in the air.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god! I have to find a way to stop myself from falling!' I panicky thought.

"Y/N!" I heard in the distance down below me. I quickly took a glance and saw Todoroki running under me, now frantically moving his arm and making an ice slide for me to safely fall on.

But just as the ice wanted to come below me, i refused the help of my classmate. "I don't need your help Todoroki! Remember our bet earlier!? I'll win this by my own!" I yelled at the boy.

"Wh- You'll literally die! Just accept my help you stubborn idiot!" Todoroki yelled back.

I shook my head in a signal for 'no' and took my blindfold off again.

'Okay. Let's see if this'll work! Just like the pebble like last time...' i thought to myself.

"Float!"

I started floating and reducing me falling to the ground. I let out a loud sigh and began 'flying' over to the finish line that was only a kilometer away from me now.

The whole course could be seen from my perspective. "I think i already passed the mine field-" my mumbling got interrupted by a loud explosion.

"Hm? Is that Baku-" and yet again i got interrupted. This time i looked back and saw a green haired male flying my way, about to hit me in the face!?

No!

He was about to bump into me!

"MiDoIryÆ wActh oUT!!" I frantically yelled in a panic. The green-nette looked at me with wide eyes and tried to avoid me as much as possible. But sadly that didn't work.

Midoriya flied into me and he dragged me with him towards the finish line.
I quickly put my arms around his neck so that i wouldn't fall, making him blush slightly.