10k Special!!!!!!!

First of all I would like to thank all of my readers. I can't put my happiness into words. It's just so amazing, like I can't belive it. I used to have barely 100s of reads but now look at it!

Thank you guys, I love you sooo mucchh my peeps.

♡♤♡♤

"I bet she'll have vampire powers!" Jungkook argued with you, brushing his hands through his hairs. "Oh fuck it. She'll have demon powers with a hint of angel." I pinched his side.

"Hey that's cheating!" He whined.

"Guys, you should stop it. She's already 13, her powers will awaken soon, maybe she'll have all three of them." Jimin shrugged as he sat with your precious daughter in his lap with earplugs plugged in her ears.

"All I know is that my daughter is just obsessed with marrying you, I thought that she would grow out of it but nope." You rolled your eyes as you picked up Sunmi from his lap and he pouted.

"Hey, stop getting so much annoyed." Jimin said and grabbed Sunmi back and sunmi made teasing faces as she cuddled into Jimin.

"I hope you would age and become ugly." You rolled your eyes and went to the kitchen to help Seokjin out with the food.

You and Jungkook were talking about how you should visit his family and you should go through the family head crowning but you kept denying it.

"Y/N! Jungkook! It's Sunmi, her powers, they're awakening. She's high with fever." Jimin barged into your conversation.

Jungkook immideatly grabbed your hand and got up. "Tae would you mind taking Jeongsan away?" You asked him.

"Sure, anything." He said and went to the bedroom of the smaller one.

You, Jungkook and Jimin rushed into the room to only see Sunmi with white and Black mixed wings, they were not separate but individual mixed color, with patches of white on Grey.

You covered your mouth at how beautiful she looked. Jungkook happily hugged you.

"Told ya, she'd be a mix." Jimin shrugged and went to cover up the child with his jacket as the wings spurting had ripped her tee.

She was smiling brightly as she opened her arms for a group hug. Making you all rush in and hug her.

Pulling back she looked at her hands.

"Magic will take time, sweety." You kissed her forehead. "I'll take you for a flying lesson tomorrow. Sleep now, Jimin take care of her, since she's down with a fever." Jungkook said and pulled you by your waist and nuzzle his head into your neck.

"Since she's old enough, why don't we have another one." His lips moved on your neck, red color took over your face.

"Eww, get a room you two." Jimin gagged.

"That's what we are about to do." Jungkook said and lifted you up as you hit his chest continuously.

"Jungkook no! I just died because of you yesterday, I have no energy left!" You whined.

"Oh shut it. I know you enjoy it to princess, sorry correction. Queen." He said and planted a kiss on your waist as you both went to your room and you know did the sus.

♤♡♡♤

Omg! Thanks once again!!!