Meeting

Tae dashed through the office halls with Lisa to see Jungkook as he told it was an emergency. Jimin following behind them with another mysterious guy.

Tae opened the office gate only to find you unconscious. "Y/N!" Lisa and him said together. Lisa went and pushed your hair back as she can check one's health just by keeping her hand on their head.

"Jungkook, you drank her blood. I thought you were all forbidden to do that a few centuries ago!" Lisa said to him. Tae came and looked at your pale body.

"You need to explain, she means a lot to Lisa and me." Tae said. Jungkook sighed. "Let's start then." Seokjin said.

"She has royal blood." Seokjin said. Everyone's eyes widened. "Royal blood of which being?" The mysterious guy asked.

Seokjin came near you and held your hand. He took a deep breath before saying.

"Cordelia." He quietly stated. Everyone's eyes widened. "It's not CORDELIA HYUNG, SHE DIED AND WILL NEVER BE REINCARNATED. THIS GIRL JUST CARRIES ROYAL ANGEL BLOOD AND NOTHING ELSE!" Jungkook yelled as he stormed out.

●○

You woke up feeling a striking pain on your neck. You hissed as you got up and opened your eyes. "Y/N!" Three voices said together. Jimin, Tae and Lisa.

You looked around and spotted 3 known guys; Hobi, Namjoon and Jungkook. Also, 2 unknown guys; Seokjin and Yoongi.

You looked at Namjoon and quickly hid behind Tae holding him tight. He held you behind his back.

"What did you do, hyung?" Tae asked politely. "She saw me in my normal form." He said.

"No need to be afraid, hyung won't hurt you." Jimin said as he pulled you to the front.

"Can I know if all of you a-are an-y kind of.....vampire thingy?" You asked while fiddling with your fingers.

"Cute." Jungkook mumbled to himself. Namjoon smirked a bit as his ears were strong. He knew Jungkook must've felt something.

"Alright, you already know my name, I am the next Vampire to the royal king of my clan. The Jeon's." Jungkook said.

"I am Kim Seokjin, I belong to the alchemist family, my clan is already extinct and I am a vampire too." Seokjin said and smiled.

"Min yoongi, the present overall Vampire king. Nice to meet you." Yoongi said. "Jung Hoseok as you already know, I am a demon half vampire. I can stop time for a while." He said and flashed a hopeful smile.

"Namjoon, you already saw what I am but I am a demon." He said. You slightly nodded still holding tight to the shirts of Jimin and Tae.

"You already know me pretty well, I am an angel half demon, I look diffrence from everyone here. See." He said and twirled to his real form.

He looked more like an angel than a demon, he was beautiful. (Reference check the introduction ch.)

"You look very beautiful and handsome." You said being completely mesmerized. Jimin changed to normal and chuckled. He patted your head.

"Alright, all of you can leave now, Y/N needs to start doing her Job. Enough of break." Jungkook said as he pushed them all out.

You got up and flashed him an awkward smile. "Did you bite me, or it was Tae?" You asked as you touched the bite mark.

"I did, and from today you will stay with me for safety purposes." He said as he went to his desk. "You can start doing your accounts and stuff. Your office is just infront of mine. Now leave. I will call you if I need." He said.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." You said and bowed. "Wait, call me Jungkook from now on." He said. "I can't do that Mr. Jeon, you are my boss and in work I can't call you that. Thank you." You said and again bowed.

You left and placed yourself on the desk of your office. You started looking through past data and organizing Jungkook's schedule for the next week.

Suddenly the phone in the room buzzed. You picked it up. "Hello, Mr. Jeon's personal assistant speaking, how may I help you?" You asked. "It's me only, Jungkook, this line is made only for our connection. Come to my office I have to teach you a few things." He said and cut the phone.

You sighed. You went to his office and bowed. "Yes. Mr. Jeon." You reported. "Have you learnt accounts?" He asked. You denied it. "Here, let me teach you just a few and you continue the rest in your office." He said as he pulled a chair beside his seat.

You sat awkwardly beside him. He started explaining and to be honest you didn't understand a thing, you just nodded along. "Now you try." He said. You gulped and reached his laptop.

"You weren't listening, right?" He asked as he got up. "I am sorry, Mr. Jeon but the course and the position I am didn't require accounts and it feels difficult for me." You said.

He came close to you. Kept his hands on the arm rest of your chair. He stared in your eyes.

He came near your neck, smelling it as he did the first time, making you feel butterflies. "Are you gonna bite me again?" You asked nervously. He chuckled at your cuteness.

He pinched your nose. "You may leave now, it's already lunch time." He said as he looked at his watch.

"T-Thank you, Mr. Jeon." You bowed. "Wait, after the working hours finish, I will send you to your home to pick up your stuff and come to my house." He said.

"Y-Yes, Mr. Jeon." You said and stormed out of the room as you were blushing a bit.

Gosh why am I blushing, do I feel something for him. Nah must be I am embarrassed, I like jimin either ways.

●○

No reference pic for today but when this happens I will post normal pics related to BTS.

Seriously I wonder myself