Crowning

You were still in embrace of Jungkook, he decided not to let you go. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Alright, I have to go change for the crowning ceremony, but I have something planned." You said and gave him a quick peck before changing.

"Jungkookie, come out, you can't see her, only Jimin can as she chose him to take her to the throne room." Tae pulled Jungkook out from your room.

You changed into a bright gown, you had something very interesting and shocking plan.

You came out to Jimin who was waiting. "Jiminsii, let's go." You smiled and he replied with the same gesture. He gave you his hand to hold as you both walked to the throne room.

"You thought you made me lose my memories but you are wrong! I remember everything." You chuckled as his eyes went wide.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." You said and he giggled at his own mistake. The gate opened revealing all 4 breeds of existence; Vampires, devil/demons, angels and lastly humans.

Everyone smiled as true peace was achieved. 

"Miss Y/N, the true heiress before Yeonjun of the throne, do you accept this duty willingly, and do not decide to give this duty. Therefore I am giving you this crown." The old person of the Angel's said.

You stopped him before he could make you wear the crown. Everyone gasped hard. You smiled and pulled Yeonjun to where you were.

"I don't accept these duties and will be giving these to a more worthy ruler that is Yeonjun." You said and made him wear the crown.

Everyone clapped as he was truly a worth one. You stepped down and stood beside Jungkook, resting your head on his shoulder, viewing the ceremony.

Then according to the rituals all the couples were supposed to dance for the good luck of the new leader.

A slow song started playing. Jungkook got up from his seat. "Shall we my sweetheart?" He smiled as he gave you his hand. You nodded and took his hand happily.

He kept his hand on you waist and the other intertwined with you hand, while one of your hand was on his shoulder and the other one intertwined with his hands.

You both were swaying left and right with the music, he pulled you closer allowing you to keep your head on his chest. His heartbeat was calm to listen.

You pulled back as the music stopped. You tiptoed, and pressed your lips on his, you were missing his touch.

Everyone clapped at your sweetness making you hither blush. Jungkook sat down and was feeling quite uneasy. "Are you alright koo?" You kept your hand on his thigh making him feel more weird.

He came near you ear. "Let's go home, before I do unholy things to you infront of everyone." He whispered in a raspy voice making you blush.

You both got up and said goodbye to everyone.

As soon you reached home he quickly locked the door and picked you up, running to your shared room.

Following part is a bit smut:

He pinned you to the wall kissing you passionately, both of your tounges danced together to the sound of the night insects singing outside.

He slowly pushed you to the bed, giving you hickeys, he unzipped your dress and his clothes.

"Are you ready?" He asked in a raspy voice. You nodded.

He kissed you softly.

The rest of the things you did should be kept a secret as it was unholy, the moon would've blushed as it shined right through your window.

●○

Your dress

Your dress